Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another radio host under attack

The illegal alien organizations have another target. On Lou Dobbs tonight Janet from La Raza was bashing Neal Boortz radio show. She branded it part of her "wave of hate."

Neal Boortz is the most popular radio show host in the south. He's been on the air for 30 years.

http://www.wsbradio.com

They are also wanting Chris Krok off the airs too.

THEY ARE SUCH A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES. THEY CANT TAKE ANY OPPOSITION TO THEIR RANT....NONE AT ALL. THEY WANT TO DICTATE WHAT EVERYONE HEARS AND READS TO ONLY INCLUDE THEIR SIDE. AND TALK RADIO DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR DICTATOR MENTALITY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I hope he did not say what she said he did, because that kind of talk is really bad for our cause. Thats the kind of talk MECHA uses and you know how we all feel about them.

Talking against illegal immigration and what it is doing to our country is one thing Hate is another and ( if) he is saying the kind of things she read off he is completely in the wrong, all that can do is hurt us!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---- "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED
    CALLING ALL ALIPACERS AND LOOKIE LOU'S DO YOU WANT OUR LAWS ENFORCED? PLEASE HELP! LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=429504
    "ALERT" Senate pushing AMNESTY we need callers, faxers and e-mailers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A NEW PROJECT!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosa - I think the quotes she gave were about another radio show host. She started to mention Neal Boortz and Lou Dobbs quickly cut her off twice. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that she was able to say what she claims Neal said.

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Sosa - I think the quotes she gave were about another radio show host. She started to mention Neal Boortz and Lou Dobbs quickly cut her off twice. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that she was able to say what she claims Neal said.

If that is true then I bet your forgiveness!! but the person she quoted was completely in the wrong. I am glad Lou cut her off because It is wrong for them to compare all radio talk show hosts to a couple bad apples!!That would be like someone putting us in the same category with the KKK, which they tried to do!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

No problem. I'm really curious now to see exactly what she said. I'll try to get the transcript.

No problem. I'm really curious now to see exactly what she said. I'll try to get the transcript.
    Sounds good , tomorrow I will watch it over I t'vod it today! and will report back, if you get the transcript you do the same and will report back tomorrow!! hows that

she was talking about HAL TURNER first.
    then tried to talk about Boortz but Lou cut her off,

too bad the transcript for Lou's show did not include this segment

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    she was talking about HAL TURNER first.
    then tried to talk about Boortz but Lou cut her off,

too bad the transcript for Lou's show did not include this segment
    It is odd they did not put that segment up there isn't it! Thanks james !