Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Another teenager shot and killed in Pompano Beach

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/ ... 314296.htm

Posted on Sat, Aug. 19, 2006

Another teenager shot and killed in Pompano Beach

By Miami Herald staff
    browardnews@MiamiHerald.com

A 19-year-old man who was shot and killed outside his Pompano Beach home Friday night, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office.

Nestor Alvarez, a Mexican national, was killed at about 8:26 p.m. at the duplex he shared with another man at 500 S.W. 2nd Ct., BSO said.

Witnesses said Alvarez and his roommate were outside their home when two men approached. The men exchanged words with Alvarez and his roommate, then attacked them, according to the sheriff's office.

One of the attackers pulled a handgun and fired several shots, striking and killing Alvarez, BSO said.

Alvarez was rushed to North Broward Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 8:51 p.m., according to the sheriff's office.

After the shooting, the attackers left the scene.

BSO deputies, K-9 police dog teams and a BSO helicopter scoured the neighborhood for two hours but could not find the fleeing men.

Both attackers are described as black males in their early 20s with thin builds. Each is about six feet tall with short-cut hair, according to BSO.

The motive for the murder is unknown at this time.

Anyone with any information is asked to call the Broward Sheriff's Office at 954-765-4321 or Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The motive for the murder is unknown at this time.
    If I were to take a wild guess on the motive, it would be this.

Seeing as how the hispanic gangs in CA have targeted blacks, I would say the black community is now fighting back. I can't imagine anyone of any color not being very disturbed by the gang fights in CA specifically targeting blacks in 'their' neighborhoods.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This is where I live. Pompano Beach. I've been going on and on to everyone on the boards here trying to express that "things are deteriorating RAPIDLY in Pompano Beach regarding illegal immigration and my observation is that in just the past month the situation is changing from very, very bad to extremely serious."

I've written to Clay Shaw to come here to Pompano Beach, to "drive for himself" along Sample Road to "see for himself" the numbers of illegal aliens standing along the street waiting to be picked up. He says NOTHING about our problems, he does NOTHING to get the federal government to enforce our laws. Broward County is huge and it is packed with people wall to wall. I do not think that local law enforcement can handle the illlegal immigration problem on top of dealing with such a large population of people to begin with. I believe the federal government MUST send help to our area. ICE MUST focus on Pompano Beach before the trouble here becomes uncontrollable.

I don't know what is going on all I can tell you is that Pompano Beach is DESPERATE for the federal government to ENFORCE our immigration laws.
    For some reason illegal aliens from Mexico, Cenral and South America (BRAZIL ....massive numbers of illegal aliens) have chosen Pompano Beach to be their capitol in Florida. Broward County is where so many illegal aliens, including the 9/11 terrorists chose and continue to choose to live.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LIVING IN POMPANO BEACH NEED HELP, GEORGE BUSH......WHY.......WHY DO YOU TURN AWAY FROM THIS ??????? PLEASE SEND ICE, PLEASE SEND HOMELAND SECURITY, PLEASE SEND US SOME HELP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LIVING IN POMPANO BEACH NEED HELP, GEORGE BUSH......WHY.......WHY DO YOU TURN AWAY FROM THIS ??????? PLEASE SEND ICE, PLEASE SEND HOMELAND SECURITY, PLEASE SEND US SOME HELP.
    I realize the immigration problem is the federal governments responsibility, but it is obvious that they have no plans on acting any time soon. Why aren't the citizens of Pompano Beach forcing their city council to take immediate action to get things under control? If enough people are concerned enough, they can make demands on the mayor and council!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, some people are trying. You have to remember that many people who live here are not from here, they don't bother getting too involved. This is a very "transient" area.

The other thing is that although we have some great people here, there are many who think that as long as they have their swimming pool in the backyard and their SUV in the driveway and nobody touches it, they are going to put blinders on and focus on spending their time in the backyard.
    They don't get involved. Their kids go to private school, SO FAR they've been able to buy their way out of the problem. That's beginning to not work as well though.

There is a very large population of black Americans here and from what I can tell, although not all, but a lot of them seem to still see this as a racial issue not an "illegal" issue. I think that may be changing, but slowly.

Then there are the retired people. They aren't getting involved.

Last but not least the illegals themselves are of a more forceful type and it's making it overall too frightening for many to get involved.

The Brazilians are "very organized" here and have done this in the course of about a year. They are aiding and abetting each other to help each other along. They obtain and give each other cars, places to live and jobs. They are operating in a close circle. The "big guys" own businesses and hire the newbie illegal aliens. They are strong, organized and aren't afraid to show their mucsle around here.

It's just a bad situation all the way around. The people are waking up, but I am sure that what the local officials really need is help in the form of law enforcment. Sometimes in these situations the local agencies and officials lose their power and they need help from those with more power in dealing with it. That's what I see here. The organization of this illegal crisis down here is so strong that many local officials are probably afraid and hesitant to stand up. They "see it" , they "know it" , but they don't know what to do anymore.

It's like the journalists in Mexico who are too afraid to speak out. Same thing is happening here. We need the FEDS and fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another factor which has been written about by people in articles is that American families are leaving here altogether in unprecedented numbers.
    U-haul trucks recently said that they have NEVER had so many "families" LEAVING South Florida as they have had in the past year. Previously it was the opposite...so many coming.

So apparently many people are deciding that it would be best to just get out of here. Our own Curiouspat is one of MANY of those who decided that the best decision would be to relocate.

But some of us cannot just pick up and get out overnight, such as us because of the nature of my husband's job.

I would give anything to just "flee".

Hi Legal,

I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. In fact a long time ago my dad was mayor of Oakland Park. We left about 5-6 years ago. I had just had my first child and knew that was not where I wanted my children to be. My parents and siblings had left about a year before.

I am sorry you are there, I could not take it.

dlm, I bet you're proud of your dad. I wish he was still the mayor of Oakland Park.

Ken Jennings is the Broward County sheriff. I don't know him, but I have a good impression of him. He handles hurricanes VERY well. The Broward County Sheriff's Department is a very capable and outstanding law enforcement agency. They are highly trained and very high tech. They can handle a sudden crisis in which the bomb squad etc. is needed probably as well or better than any law enforcement agency in the country. I'm glad we have them.

But the problem is I don't think this illegal immigration problem is something they are necessarily prepared or have the manpower and time to handle. They are the sudden crisis people and the illegal problem here is massive and deep rooted now.

That's why I know that we need federal help here, we need ICE, FBI and Homeland Security and Broward Sheriff's dept. to work as a team to handle this. I believe that the illegal alien situation here has deepened into an organized crime scenario. It's going to take people who can penetrate through the top layers of the problem and REALLY get down to the inner core of what this has grown into. The speed in which this has happened is amazing.

If they would only act NOW, I have confidence that they could regain control. At this point, and at this moment, my observations and those of many others is that it is SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL.

The bottom line here is that we need STRONG intervention done by people who are very serious, capable and determined, and who have the resources to deal with it effectively.

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Last but not least the illegals themselves are of a more forceful type and it's making it overall too frightening for many to get involved.

The Brazilians are "very organized" here and have done this in the course of about a year. They are aiding and abetting each other to help each other along. They obtain and give each other cars, places to live and jobs. They are operating in a close circle. The "big guys" own businesses and hire the newbie illegal aliens. They are strong, organized and aren't afraid to show their mucsle around here.
    I know it's tough, but unfortunately the pro-illegal activists are only going to get stronger and more vocal as the illegal immigrants population grows around you. Actually, that is the biggest concern I have for the whole country. As I'm sure everyone has noticed, the illegals are getting bolder and bolder as their numbers go up. Further, the pro-illegal activists groups grow larger, more vocal, and more forceful. I fear all we're going to have left is regrets if we don't resolve this problem soon. Additionally, the tighter they weave themselves into our society - the more difficult it will be to dislodge them! Stay persistant and keep up the good fight!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn