Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-gang bill debated???

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Opponents include many high-powered civil-rights groups the NAACP, the American Civil Liberties Union, Human Rights Watch and others. They cite FBI findings that serious youth crime is declining, and say states not the federal government can best address the gang problem and worry about long-term consequences for teenage offenders sent to adult prisons.

"We too want to do something about gang violence," said Angela Arboleda of the National Council of La Raza, a Hispanic civil-rights organization. "But punitive measures that lock up youths with adults is not a smart approach. Arboleda says that Forbes' measure "is one of the worst bills we've ever seen."
    Are you kidding me? These youthful vermin are just as evil if not more so than the adults involved in these gangs. Who cares about the state of mind of these teenagers? Chances are they aren't going to change and turn into productive members of society. Maybe in a rare instance they do, but what are the chances? As long as we continue to treat this crap with kids gloves then the rest of America is going to continue to suffer. Enough of the trying to win the hearts and minds crap. It's time for a crackdown of major proportions.

Of course groups like The Race and the NAACP are against the bill. They claim they want to crack down on gang violence, but the second you do they start screaming racial profiling and whatever other nonsense and then the cops are too afraid to crack down again out of fear of consquences and reprecussions from these anti American mobs like LaRaza. They're all for playing pattycake with these vermin until they attack them someday.

According to Forbes, street gang membership in the United States has grown steadily to more than 750,000, outnumbering police officers. He said a federal approach is needed because gangs like MS-13 have spread to many states.

"They're organized; they have a board of directors inside prison and outside prison," Forbes said. "Even while in prison, they recruit -- teens, even down to elementary school."
    Gee I wonder why that is? It wouldn't have anything to do with political correctness would it? It wouldn't have anything to do with Bush style immigration policies would it? It wouldn't have anything to do with the political correct red tape that surrounds our law enforcement agencies and military NOW WOULD IT? Gee you idiots in DC ever heard of DEPORTATION? It would work if you idiots would get off your lazy derilict duffs and actually do your duty and somewhat earn your paychecks.

Actually deportation is really too good for these vermin gangs. I'll tell you what I really think we should do to them, but I'll probably get banned so I won't. We'll just leave it at that.

Critics of the bill say state and local police agencies could use existing laws.
    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah like that is going to happen. Then you'll have pro Mexican politicans start chastizing them for enforcing federal law, stating that it's a federal issue, let them deal with it. You know how these no guts PC politicans are. They are all about passing the buck because they have no moral compass. They have sold their souls for money and votes and you the idiots who vote them into power time and time again have been sold out and made to pay the price. Because you people have no will power to make these bureaucrats pay the price. Now you will all be living in a third world cesspool and will be answering to the will of Mexico soon because you will not put party politics aside for the sake of your country. Our country is in serious disarray and all you can think about is Republicans vs Democrats? Shame on you people who think this way.

"Because there are alarming stories about gang violence, members of Congress are under pressure from constituents to offer solutions," said Morna Murray of the Children's Defense Fund. "The fear makes it hard to focus on crime prevention. 'Tough on crime' sells, but it doesn't work."
    Shut your yap. What do you know? You sound like one of those idiots from the teachers union in Cullifornia. {whiny liberal voice} Oh if we just rehabiliate them, show them that we love them and try to understand their plight then they will turn themselves around. Just give them a chance. Nonsense. I would love to see them sing that same tune when they become a victim of these heartless/souless vermin. These gangs are no better than Al Qaeda. They need to be eradicated off the face of the earth. There I said it. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for it, but that's how I feel. That's the only way we'll ever be safe. I don't advocate violence against the sterotypical illegal alien who just comes here to steal a job, but these gangs I have no sympathy for them. They are the lowest of the low and I hate them. I don't care what race they are. I'm tired of hearing this feel good crap about being tough on crime doesn't work. That's BS. History always shows that even enforcing the laws at least a little bit goes a long way. You don't crack down on crime with appeasement. Criminals will laugh at you and think you are weak.

The bill's opponents include some conservatives who question the concept of federalizing law enforcement tasks traditionally handled by states.
    Of course no proof as to what conservatives said this. Probably some nonsense this rag put in their to make the opposition sound like it actually has legs. Come on what conservative in their right mind would oppose a crack down on gangs? Typical yellow journalism. You don't have any facts to back up your story, just make something up.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I feel as though I must have a brain deficiency.

WHY do we need any more LAWS?? I thought it was against the law to be here ILLEGALLY.
    * Sell Drugs
    * Harass People
    * Live 95 people to one bedroom house
    * Drive without a license
    * obtain fraudulent documents
    * Transport ILLEGALS
    * HIRE ILLEGALS
    * use a bogus SS#
    * transport CHILDREN across state lines

***I'm typed out but there's TONS MORE LAWS

{this is not different than the idiots who continue to make GUN LAWS that overlap other gun laws that haven't ever been enforced in the first place so that they need MORE LAWS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone heard of Operation Community Shield?

I hear every once in a while in the news that at least 100 gang members gets arrested by law enforcements.

I am actually surprised to see article popup. Yeah it is extremely fusterating to see those violent central/south american gangs infiltrate little small towns in united states to a point where police are outnumberd and outgunned by them.

I live in one of those towns they have invaded and WE ARE NOT SAFE!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

LOOK, these towns have either held the police back or the police are not enforcing the laws on their own. This is how these gangs have gotten out of control or have sunk roots into these communities.

PEOPLE MUST STAND UP AND DEMAND ACTION or

HOLD BACK YOUR TAXES EN MASSE.

They should NEVER have been allowed to sink roots
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)