Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-illegal immigration candidate for Rahm Emmanuel's seat

Well

She has already taken a step in the right direction. Lets get the support out there because the open borders, amnesty crowd will be trying to cut her down asap...

Great! Glad to see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Conservative voter,

My name is Rosanna Pulido and I was born and raised in the Illinois 5Th Congressional District.

I have chosen to run in the "Special Election" for Rahm Emanuel's congressional seat because I want Pro-Life, Pro-Family, (Marriage between a man and a woman) and Pro-gun Voters to have a Choice! I want immigration laws to be enforced! No Amnesty!

Right now the only people voters will have to choose from is 12 of the most LEFT leaning Democrats money can buy.

Career Politicians for SURE!!

In the Primary I will be running against a man named Tom Hanson, who on his very website calls himself a LIBERAL REPUBLICAN. He is for abortion and gay rights.

Please check out my website www.rosannapulido2009.com

It is under construction but you can get a sense of where I stand on the issues.

Sincerely,

Rosanna Pulido

Bringing "Common Sense" back to the Illinois 5Th Congressional District

ALL RIGHT ROSANNA!!

You can count on me!!

I also live in the ILL. 5th District and will be happy vote for you.

I am one of those many-many people that have been ignored by that boneheaded traitor Rahm Emanuel.

We must start taking the state of Illinois back from those crooked big machine Democrats. And this is a great start.

Illinoisans can no longer live with this embarrassment that these crooked Democrats have created for the people of our state.

In fact I will be contacting you in two or three weeks to find out what I can do to help.
    (I'm taking a short trip to Europe and will contact you when I get back.)

I’m sure you remember who I am, and I’ll be in touch.

Maybe it will even workout that the people of Illinois will pick Obama’s replacement, with a special election. (We can hope, can’t we?)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I was hoping you'd see this madinchicago. Wish I could vote for her! I've seen Rosanna speak in person several times. She is a dynamo and a passionate advocate for this cause.

Can you imagine if she got voted in?

Work your behind off in this mad!!

Keep us informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, you all in Ill. need to get out there and get her elected...post comments in the newspapers articles every chance you get, write letters to the editors, any thing and everything to bring attention to her, you can do it....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)