Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-Illegal Immigration Forces Rally Against McCain

February 4, 2008, 12:50 pm
    Anti-Illegal Immigration Forces Rally Against McCain
    By Julia Preston

Conservative groups that battle illegal immigration, alarmed by the advance of John McCain, are rallying their forces today against him.
    Roy Beck, the president of NumbersUSA, one of the biggest of those organizations, sent out an e-mail action alert early this morning that he said went to 1.5 million members. Warning of “political illiteracyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are there that many Americans who are not aware of what is happening in this country? Blind?

I should think anyone with half a brain would know that McCain has presented two faces....the one he uses in AZ, for the illegal alilens, and the other recently presented during the Presidential campaigns.

I don't trust anyone who can't figure out their own minds.
    Put them in a position of power, I hope not.

Here we go again: a liberal New York Times writer (from the paper which endorsed liberal John McCain) using the phrase "anti-immigration" when it should say "anti-illegal immigration."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I don't think much of that poll!! When I see poll numbers like this I always wonder how the question was asked!

EMERGENCY RED ALERT!!!!.............................................
    ALL ACTIVIST...PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT MC CAIN!!! BEFORE SUPER TUESDAY!!!!
    GO TO LINK BELOW!! for instuctions and contact infomation!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-101491-days ... asc-0.html
    HELP DISTRIBUTE NEW PRESS RELEASE NOW...LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101914.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please remind anywho who thinks McCain will do good that he wants illegal aliens to be able to collect S.S. even though the number was not legal. I have found this makes people think. Just plant the seed and people will think.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Here we go again: a liberal New York Times writer (from the paper which endorsed liberal John McCain) using the phrase "anti-immigration" when it should say "anti-illegal immigration."
    They fixed it, it now says anti-illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    They fixed it, it now says anti-illegal immigration.
    Thank you, will change the title now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn