Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, We need pictures and news stories if you can find them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Waiting on any news coverage or newspaper coverage and there will be pix either on the 96.9 FM website or the new "Defend Our Borders.com" website that has now been created. The station would like to make this a nationwide effort. Will keep you posted
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I haven't seen a thing on the news about this! Is the media keeping it from us?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I haven't seen a thing on the news about this! Is the media keeping it from us?
    They'd never do that, would they?

They're so unbiased and all (and if you believe that. . . ).
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I have emailed all three major news stations (WBZ4, WCVB5 and WHDH7) in Boston and the Boston Globe asking why they would cover a rally held this past tuesday for supporters of the immigration bill in the same auditorium that we were in yesterday, but not cover ours. Needless to say that I got not response from any of these news sources. One of the listeners at 96.9FM made a great suggestion to contact the advertisers on these news sources and tell them I will not purchase their products and maybe that might get a response. The media is to report the news not just their version of the news and I told all of the sources just that.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If I were you and I had the time to do so, I would say to ask to speak to the program manager or even the station manager at these stations--even if just by phone. Be cool and collected, but ask them firmly why a gathering of Americans in Boston--the heart of the American Revolution--is not worthy of news coverage. Listen to their answer. Then, maybe write a letter to the Editor in the BG decrying the lack of media using some of their explanations in your letter. If you know any of the other participants, have them write letters, too. Expose the bias!! Oops I almost typed BS, but that would be right, too!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Actually Michael Graham of 96.9FM who sponsored the rally did just that called all of them and got a response from only one station manager of Channel 7 News saying that it was an oversight. Give me a break!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12