Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone See O'Reilly Last Night?

O'Reilly hasn't been up much recently for straight talk and I've been disappointed. I wasn't disappointed last night.!!

He showed pictures of the illegals as they ran across the border and other clips of them causing problems on the Marine and Air Force bases just across the border.

He had two generals on with him, all of them condemning the open borders. O'Reilly suggested that the troops (20,000) that are guarding the border of S. Korea where it seems they are not even wanted could be dispatched to our southern border.

One of the generals said that it was 'strategic' to have the troops in Asia in case 'something happened' and they could be moved quickly to a bothersome area (read 'new conflict'). I have news for them...there is something going on on our southern border...those troops are needed here and demanded here. In this age of jet travel if an incident occured somewhere they could have troops there in mere hours. My question is: What the heck does 'an incident' somewhere else have to do with the US? (I'm tired of playing policeman to the whole danged world.)

They-O'Reilly and company--had some negative things to say about our prez and our legislators.

I was pleased overall since O'Reilly has such a huge audience...I only wished he had done it on a Monday night when the audience is at its largest...but done is done...I'll take all the help we can get.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I missed this .. darn .. but thank for the report. Hopefully, O'Reilly put this in his talking points. I'm going to FOX News now to see.

Thumbs up to O'Reilly ... sounds like he's waking up to the invasion from south of the border.

See http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-7215.html#7215 for last night's "Talking Points" memo on MinuteMen ... positive!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan