Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AP Takes Swipe at MMP

ALIPAC Note: The Associated Press is pushing this story across the nation while they have failed to tell the nation more accurate information about the MMP. The Border Patrol management is playing politics because the MMP is bringing attention to the embarrassing fact that our borders are out of control.

-------------------------------------------

ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN
    Associated Press
    3/16/2005
    Topics: Minuteman Project, Border Patrol, Security, President, Illegal Aliens,

A civilian group's plan to have volunteers near the border observe and report illegal immigrants and smuggling activity to the Border Patrol represents "the recipe for a tragedy," a top agency official in Arizona says....

http://www.alipac.us/article270.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"They were recruiting by saying, 'Let's go help the Border Patrol,' and I think some people could be sucked in, not knowing that that's not the kind of help the Border Patrol is asking for," said Michael Nicley, head of the agency's Tucson sector
    I don't give a damn whether the BP managers (bush puppets) are asking for us to be there or not. WE WILL be there as "Undocumented" Border Patrol (observers) (using la raza speak).

Actually these the higher up BP managers (aka bush puppets) have done a terrible job in allowing the field agents to do their jobs (WHICH IS THE IMPORTANT WORK). I actually take these puppet's not wanting us there as a true sign that we ARE doing the right thing by being there, and pointing out to the rest of the "Sleeping Dragon" just what the heck is up.

Many have been relating MMP to the boston tea party. Yes, that is a good analogy, but I am also see some Pearl Harbor in this project. The people worrying about keeping "Sleeping Dragon" asleep, is not Admiral Isaroku Yamamoto, but our current professional pollies (especially the administration, under the OBL Bush). I believe that MMP has started to wake up the Dragon. We MUST NOT stop it's waking, until the Dragon is fully awake, and acts.

The political Danger

Husker:

The biggest problem we have is the MSM (Main Stream Media), which I call the OGM (Old Guard Media) still controls the valves to the main public news feeds. We have strengths on the net and in the talk content radio arenas but they (OGM) have the most power although they are in a state of decline.

That being said, I have been corresponding with Mr. Gilchrest and I've encouraged him to send daily updates from the operation for all of the Americans that support MMP but cannot attend.

Since the OGM has such power to mold public opinion, in the absence of equal time from MMP we must expand our action network as much as possible before April 1.

A lot of the immigration reform leaders are concerned that something will happen during MMP protest and the MSM/OGM will spin it to try and harm the entire IR movement.

The only thing that those not attending MMP can do to help protect the entire IR movement from this kind of attack is to be ready to take REAL action to circulate accurate info from the ground during MMP.

Many of our activists have been practicing these measures, that is why we broke a new web traffic record Tues.

We need more help. We need more volunteers in this forum that are willing to take the time to do more than read and post.

Regards,

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)