An Apology To The Libs
Posted Sunday, November 30, 2008, at 3:56 PM

I've never been too proud to admit when I've been wrong.

All through the Presidential campaign, I've gotten onto the liberals out there about Obama not being able to make a decision.

Hillary becoming Secretary of State is a clean balance of delegation. She can take care of the foreign affairs, while Bill takes care of the "domestic ones!"

But his "re-clintonizing" of the entire staff thus far, falls FAR short of his latest stunt........

I lived in Apache Junction, Arizona from 1996 to 2004. Obama's selection of Janet Napolitano, couldn't have been MORE in line, with his "vision" for this "melting pot" that America has become.

While the L.A. Times might hail her as a "tough immigration enforcer", they (quite naturally) don't tell the public all there is to tell.

Napolitano has vetoed any and all bills that would cut benefits for illegals, stating she didn't want to "penalize" those already here illegally...........

..............JANET.........they AREN'T supposed to be here to BEGIN with!

She, like Obama and Biden, favors AMNESTY for those already here. When Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio (not exactly the "unknown" tough sheriff in America), had his boys start rounding them up, she got all over him like ugly on an ape.

"Wasn't his job"...................well........SOMEBODY'S gotta do it!

Janet Napolitano...........what an excellent choice to guard ALL of our borderline, not just Arizona's, eh?

But true to my word, I hereby make a public apology to all you lefties out there for my remarks about your boy during the campaign..............I was wrong.............Obama CAN make decisions.

Who's gonna be the director of Veteran's Affairs?....Jane Fonda?

http://www.mountainhomenews.com/blogs/1128/entry/22467/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments
Showing comments in chronological order
[Show most recent comments first]