Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARA thugs attack Patriots at Morristown rally....

Conservative activists attacked at Secure Borders Rally in New Jersey.

CofCC.org News Team

Breaking News Story

There is a breaking news story from Morristown, NJ that has been sent to us by a reader. Members of the Pro-American Society, the Minutemen, and other groups held a rally today (Saturday, July 28 ) in support of a secure border and lawful immigration enforcement. The rally was called as a response to the Hazelton, PA immigration law being struck down by a left wing judge.

As two of the participants were leaving, a male and female, their vehicle was attacked. The victims were pulled from their car and beaten and the vehicle was smashed and looted. Members of a violent Marxist gang, known as the ARA, had shown up at the demonstration to scream profanities and may have been involved in the attack.

This is not the first time that violent white Marxists and/or pro-illegal alien Hispanics have attacked conservatives at public demonstrations. It has primarily happened in Southern California in the past. Far left organizations, such as the SPLC, constantly say that conservative secure border activists will promote anti-immigrant violence with their “rhetoric.â€

Police

Where were the police? We need to demand police protection and that these violent thugs are tracked and arrested!

Also, the FBI needs to be tracking these thugs

so like a bunch of punks they waited till everyone was gone to jump on two hapless and probably weak looking people..

they waited till the herd was gone and then they go after those who are straying..

they don't realize that when they do things like this... its just creates more people against them.....

IS THERE A WAY we can find out who the victims are and send flowers and cards..

I am serious, they need to know they are supporte and we are right with them...

Anybody know of any police in NJ that can get that.....?

If its private, PM some of us and I will donate to it..

Pro-illegal website

Here's one the pro-illegal websites that instilled angry & hate and rallied them to attack the minuteman (notice the directions on the bottom and also the picture of a white man being hanged)

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pol/382806468.html

Please send the website provider of this hate group an email and ask them to take this site off their server!

Server provider:
    http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailForm.cgi

Hate page:
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pol/382806468.html

I am not sure I trust this report.I went to their website and it seems these folks are a bit radical themselves.

Why is there no police report?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This website is instilling hate & violence against the Minutemen and needs to be shut down. (Whether you believe that attack happened or not - this website and ones like it are instilling hate & violence)

Here is what I wrote to the server admin (please send a note also!) http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailForm.cgi

This hate website is on your server http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pol/382806468.html is inciting violence against people and two people were severely beaten because of the website on your server which directed people to go here and attack these peaceful protestors. "As two of the participants were leaving, a male and female, their vehicle was attacked. The victims were pulled from their car and beaten and the vehicle was smashed and looted. Members of a violent Marxist gang, known as the ARA, had shown up at the demonstration to scream profanities and may have been involved in the attack."

Please take this webpage of your server immediately. I will also be sending this information to the local police to use in the investigation of this violent incident. Thank You.

Melissa. It is not a 'website' it is a classified ads posting. Craigslist is the largest classified ads website on the internet and eBay has a stake in it.

Simply flag the post for them to remove.

on the right hand side click "prohibited" and it will get removed.

I am hearing on the ronpaulforums.com that one of the poeple that was there, said it was great... she and like 15 other ron paul supporters were carrying signs and such etc....

BUT, he local news.. channel 12 I think.. someone needs to verify..

but the wrote a complete distortion of the truth.. they made the anti -illegal immigrants crowd look like the problem and used "keywords" and such to make the pro immigrant look good.

it was rather slanderous... in other words, they took a confrontation and TURNED IT AROUND.

Can we form a coalition and report this station and call??????

This is horrible dishonest journalism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast