Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If we can have mandatory minimum sentences imposed in drug cases (against American citizens), why not illegal invaders who re-enter after being deported?
    =========================================

ANSWER: Prisons are already OVERRUN with illegal aliens who have committed felonies. I either posted it here a week ago, or read it where the Southwest prison region is so overrun with illegal aliens they cannot, or refuse to deport the states will have to turn them back loose on the streets. Only the murderers and rapists would be kept in prison.
    Then I say build more prisons! The reason illegal invaders continue to re-enter after deportation is because nothing is done to them. If they understand they will be held accountable with long prison sentences, then perhaps they would think twice about re-entry after deportation.

We have plenty of open desert in Arizona and California where additional prisons specifically for illegal invaders could be built. Think of the jobs it would create as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I lived outside Phoenix for almost eight years and heard or read these stories all the time. I don't know why anyone would think it's anything but drugs. I'm glad this is finally coming to the surface. The open-borders people can't hide this much crap, no matter how hard they try.

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself
    - unknown author, possibly Napoleon

The episode of "Gangland" titled "To Torture or to Kill" should be required viewing for our congress and president. It demonstrates how the violence and drug war are crossing the border. If you don't mind paying $1.99 it's available on iTunes.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    This is the trash that obama wants to give amnesty. Of course he won't dare comment on it and say the border is secure......

Then I say build more prisons! The reason illegal invaders continue to re-enter after deportation is because nothing is done to them. If they understand they will be held accountable with long prison sentences, then perhaps they would think twice about re-entry after deportation.
    We have plenty of open desert in Arizona and California where additional prisons specifically for illegal invaders could be built. Think of the jobs it would create as well.
    Sometimes I read about wild internet rumors that our Federal Government has already set-up secret internment camps throughout the US, that they plan to use on American citizens, in the event of a National emergency, such as a terrorist strike, or environmental disaster.

Sometimes I read about how Congress cannot account for billions, even trillions, of dollars from the Federal budget. Perhaps this is the money that's being used to build these secret internment camps.

The answer appears to be simple then. Instead of using these internment camps on American citizens sometime in the future, they can simply use them to incarcerate felonious illegal aliens in the present. This is assuming that our regular prison system is already overcrowded.

If we need to hire some more prison guards to run these internment camps, that's okay. The Obama Administration can then brag about how they were able to "create or save" thousands of these jobs.

If Congress were to award Amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens sometime in the future, or if the President were to award the massive Amnesty by "executive order", then the possibility of massive rioting by Americans cannot be ruled out. Then our Federal Government would be compelled to use these internment camps on Americans. Let's stop this nonsense before it starts. Let's just start using these extra incarceration facilities for illegals who commit aggravated felonies, which would avoid the neccessity of using these camps on Americans in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    I lived outside Phoenix for almost eight years and heard or read these stories all the time. I don't know why anyone would think it's anything but drugs. I'm glad this is finally coming to the surface.

The open-borders people can't hide this much crap, no matter how hard they try.
    =========================================
    Eric Holder and Janet Nappie will HAVE YOU ARRESTED for saying that. They are trying to find a way to put Joe Arpaio in jail as we speak.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sunlandbob
    The answer appears to be simple then. Instead of using these internment camps on American citizens sometime in the future, they can simply use them to incarcerate felonious illegal aliens in the present. This is assuming that our regular prison system is already overcrowded.
    ================================================

Did you happen to watch the STANDING OVATION lathered upon Mexican president Calderon by the United States Congress?

HINT: This government DOESN'T WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Democrats applaud Mexican President for slamming USA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMDM8e_jtQ

Tom McClintock Gives A GREAT Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron And His Standing Ovation!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIHdlqj ... re=related
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by sunlandbob
    ================================================

Did you happen to watch the STANDING OVATION lathered upon Mexican president Calderon by the United States Congress?

HINT: This government DOESN'T WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Democrats applaud Mexican President for slamming USA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMDM8e_jtQ

Tom McClintock Gives A GREAT Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron And His Standing Ovation!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIHdlqj ... re=related
    Yes....I did watch that sickening display of sedition carried out in our own Congress. I agree our so called "leaders" in Washington are no longer representing the American people and that incident was just another example.

well, now gov brewer has truth to go with the beheading claim she made. except its happening right in phoenix. nice touch, just before the election! only a matter of time b-4 americans start to end up victims, watch your backs arizonans!

illegal aliens from south of our border are teh future of America - yeah, woohoo, we cannot wait!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast