Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This law will put every policeman in the state on notice that their main duty from now on is to question Hispanics about their citizenship
    I'm sure the police of Arizona probably have more important things to do other than racial profile against Hispanics. And since when were illegals and Hispanics the same thing. If these Hispanics are actually citizens then they should not have to worry about anything.
    The law will not withstand legal scrutiny
    How does he figure that. Arizona is only enforcing laws already on the book. If anyone deserves legal scrutiny, it should be the illegals and the people that hire them.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

why do we have to wait to vote anyone out of office when they clearly refuse to honor the constitution they swore to? why aren't they being impeached period and that goes for obama?! they are not representing americans and not doin the job they were voted in to do by "we the people" that pays their salaries. this is complete madness. we don't wait for our companies to vote us out when we do our jobs bad, we get fired on the spot. i hate this system. these policians are treasoness against our country. people really need to do their own research on individuals before they decide on who they'll vote for instead of relying on msm and word of mouth. i'm so glad i didn't vote for obama or mccain.

What faulty reasoning. Okay, I don't like going the speed limit. I think my state should defund the sheriff's office so I can go any speed I want.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals, Deport Them

Grijalva: Stop helping illegal aliens. We the American people do not want illegals in this country. We get over 2 million legal immigrants each year and that is too much. We have to reduce legal immigration and stop illegal immigration NOW.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Defacto Mexican Congressmen (they sure as hell aren't representing struggling Americans) as Grijalva and Gutierrez don't give a horse's ass about innocent Americans as Rob Krenz, murdered on his property by those with no legal right to be in this country and millions of jobless, homeless Americans suffering in this lousy economy, now living in the streets or in tent cities.
    It is all about representing their illegal alien constituents, open borders, cheap labor, more voters and allowing and encouraging those who violated our borders, laws, sovereignty and use stolen identities to steal everything we have accumulated through hard work and sacrifice and the American people be damned according to them........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Re: Arizona congressman calls for Obama to defund state

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Ariz.,
    A new Rasmussen poll reveals that 70% of likely voters in Arizona support the new illegal immigration bill passed by the State Legislature. Only 23% oppose the bill.

Sen Grijalva, I'll be willing to be it will take more than 23% to get you re-elected. It might be a good time for you and the rest of the minority to keep your mouths closed for a change.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Illegals, Deport Them

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Grijalva: Stop helping illegal aliens. We the American people do not want illegals in this country. We get over 2 million legal immigrants each year and that is too much. We have to reduce legal immigration and stop illegal immigration NOW.
    He cannot stop helping illegal invaders! That's the problem with him and every other politican who has been elected because our political system has being corrupted by illegal invaders and a government who refuses to enact voter identification laws!

The illegal invaders are simply his constituents, who elected him into power, thanks to the gerrymandered district this scum bag represents!

Anyone who doesn't think illegal invaders have invaded our political system as well needs to open their eyes. Grijalva is proof they have!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go AZ

Finally some states are enacting laws because the Federal Gov't is out of control with trashing the Constitution and all.

I can see Illegal immigration as being a states rights iussue of the 21st Century.

changing channels earlier. this loser congressman was on Olbermann again this evening talking about the boycott and how racist the bill was.

will this loser ever understand that its already a federal law that says people who are immigrants must carry their papers with them because they can be stopped and asked any time

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Ariz., said Friday he wants President Barack Obama to end law enforcement agreements with Arizona police departments in the wake of Gov. Jan Brewer signing a controversial immigration measure.
    What? Because that is the only issue that matters? That representative needs to be removed from his position asap. Who is he representing anyway?
    He's a Mexican before he's an American--Traitor!! He's in violation of his oath!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12