Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    "In a written statement, the White House said Obama reiterated his concern over the law and how it could lead to a patchwork of different state immigration regulations that would interfere with the federal government's response".
    What a crock of horse feces....The federal government under Obama hasn't done a damn thing and never will which is why the "Anointed One" opposes Arizona's law, SB1070.
    I talked to Wilkes of LULAC. I told him about the violence on the out of control border and the hundreds of billions of dollars struggling taxpayers are forced to shell out for illegal immigration in the way of benefits, crime, incarceration and the personal costs to Americans from identity theft by illegal aliens. He had no remorse or compassion for those victimized by illegal alien criminals. LULAC is one of the most racist reconquista organizations in existence supporting open borders, never ending illegal immigration, perpetual amnesties, elimination of ALL federal immigration laws and forcing Americans to pay for illegal alien's health care, welfare, food stamps and other benefits. LULAC like LaRaza, MALDEF and the PRLDEF will destroy what is left of this country.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Retired, those people like Brett Wilkes and anyone associated with LaRaza, LULAC, MALDEF could care less about the violence the illegals bring. they dont want to hear it and dont care what they are doing to innocent american people. you can tell them till your blue in the face and those losers wont change.

hussain has no intension of cooperating with brewer on any level. i saw this a mile away, and i say GOOD. his slipshod response to ALL issues of huge importance, like say THE GULF OIL WELL EXPLOSION AND MASSIVE UNSTOPPED GUSH THAT WILL DESTROY ALL SEA LIFE AND COASTAL PROERTY AND WAY OF LIFE IN ITS WAKE, for instance, is as my grand father would say "PAR FOR THE COURSE". the 1070 law will go into effect, millions of aliens will scramble to states that dont have it, the said states will pass the same thing as well. bags empty, cat are everywhere! illegals have only a limited stay in the USA now, sweeping the whole thing under the rug and no address will only empower the end result. history is being made alipacers,the liberal-democratic support of the entire illegal alien invasion of the USA is falling apart, day by day, and the president can do little but say "i dont care if im a one term president". once again, i say GOOD.

Related
    Gov. Brewer says she, Obama agree to work together
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201660.html

Added to Homepage
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5325--0-0.html

We knew the meeting was all for show.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we need to try his rear for treason he is surly guilty of it.

MARK MY WORDS EVERYONE, once McCain has another term in the bank his hole stance will change back to gods children. Wake up Arizona, kick that traitor to the curb. Obama and the Dems are destroying this country, if you cant see it your blind!!

Arizona

I am planning my summer vacation in Arizona, just to show my support and spend a few of my legal dollars there. I will at least make up for 1 person that boycotts them and if everyone else would do the same, it would show them that the majority of us are behind Arizona's Govenor.
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    "In a written statement, the White House said Obama reiterated his concern over the law and how it could lead to a patchwork of different state immigration regulations that would interfere with the federal government's response".
    What a crock of horse feces....The federal government under Obama hasn't done a damn thing and never will which is why the "Anointed One" opposes Arizona's law, SB1070.
    I talked to Wilkes of LULAC. I told him about the violence on the out of control border and the hundreds of billions of dollars struggling taxpayers are forced to shell out for illegal immigration in the way of benefits, crime, incarceration and the personal costs to Americans from identity theft by illegal aliens. He had no remorse or compassion for those victimized by illegal alien criminals. LULAC is one of the most racist reconquista organizations in existence supporting open borders, never ending illegal immigration, perpetual amnesties, elimination of ALL federal immigration laws and forcing Americans to pay for illegal alien's health care, welfare, food stamps and other benefits. LULAC like LaRaza, MALDEF and the PRLDEF will destroy what is left of this country.

The more Obama flaps his trap, the more we see how actually STUPID & INCOMPETENT the man is.
    Check out this GREAT article!

Is Obama Stupid and Lazy?
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=5333
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I saw nothing good come of it and was sick to hear Jan say "I am willing to work on a pathway to improved illegal immigration reform..." Sick...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12