Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

About a year before the primaries in 2008 I checked the Dem candidates websites. Obama and Hiliary were for open borders. A couple of months later they both had deleted that reference from their websites. But there is no question about it, Obama is for North American Union by trickery.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Mexicans came and cleaned a toilet mowed grass and picked a fruit. They take 100 times from our economy then they put in. They are the number one reason we have so much crime and drugs in our country. They are the number one cause of disease rape murder and child molestation and human transport sales. They clog our health and education system destroying any real chance for anyone to have an education. They cost 3 times what the the HR 3200 bill costs. Ya...I guess they did build America. I'm so sorry that I did not understand. Let me please bend down and kiss your ass for your many contributions....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCVUot-hBo

Added to Home page with Amended Title

ALIPAC: Arizona is Ground Zero in Illegal Immigration Battle
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5179--0-0.html

A president against its own people

What Obama is trying to say? I am all for Illegal immigrantion but not legal immigrantion. He is protecting criminals and leaving behind the US citizens.

How sad ....He just said it.... the US citizens should pack their stuff and let smugglers and drug cartels enter the country as they wish.

Arizona immigration law revives calls for federal action

As a constitutionalist, I have researched the US Constitution and history. I can find no authority for the federal government to establish immigration policy. Art I Sec8Cl4 states:"The Congress shall have Power...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States"

No power is delegated to control immigration. Only the power to set rules for citizenship. Until 1882, the only laws the federal congress enacted were Naturalization laws. In 1882, the federal congress passed the 'Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882'. It was an explicitly race-based immigration act and infringed on the right of California to control its borders. This is the first time that the federal congress exercised power not delegated in Art I Sec8Cl4. Since that time it has passed several laws expanding that power.

USCon AMENDMENT [X.] states:"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Since no power was delegated to control immigration (only Naturalization), States retain this power.

Conclusion: Every state has the power to control immigration across its borders. By reciprocity, states allow free travel of citizens between states. There is nothing to prohibit any state from setting rules for travel such as limiting or denying travel of foreign nationals. It is the right, obligation, duty and responsibility for each state to govern its territory and control its borders subject to its own constitution. Arizona has acted appropriately and contitutionally.

Re: Arizona immigration law revives calls for federal action

Quote Originally Posted by a1norseman
    As a constitutionalist, I have researched the US Constitution and history. I can find no authority for the federal government to establish immigration policy. Art I Sec8Cl4 states:"The Congress shall have Power...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States"

No power is delegated to control immigration. Only the power to set rules for citizenship. Until 1882, the only laws the federal congress enacted were Naturalization laws. In 1882, the federal congress passed the 'Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882'. It was an explicitly race-based immigration act and infringed on the right of California to control its borders. This is the first time that the federal congress exercised power not delegated in Art I Sec8Cl4. Since that time it has passed several laws expanding that power.

USCon AMENDMENT [X.] states:"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Since no power was delegated to control immigration (only Naturalization), States retain this power.

Conclusion: Every state has the power to control immigration across its borders. By reciprocity, states allow free travel of citizens between states. There is nothing to prohibit any state from setting rules for travel such as limiting or denying travel of foreign nationals. It is the right, obligation, duty and responsibility for each state to govern its territory and control its borders subject to its own constitution. Arizona has acted appropriately and contitutionally.
    Thanks for doing some research on this, a1norseman. Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

They keep saying what a great economic impact the endless Third World hordes are having on our economy. And yet, 30 years after an unprecedented level of Mass Immigration our economy is on the verge of collapse.

Not hard to figure out who's making a faulty cause-and-effect assumption.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12