Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ill stand behind the state of arizona anytime, especially if it drives illegals out

I do not believe anything that is written by a hispanic journalist because it is bias and obviously so.

what's wrong with the hispanic community is that they put ethnic pride above the rule of law. they know their people (illegal aliens from south of the border) are trespassing and committing crime , hence breaking the law so, they look the other way.

there are legal immigrant hispanics who are fed up with their kind breaking the law and ruining it for so many people including their own , however when they speak up about it they get called traitors by their people. what a shame.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    I do not believe anything that is written by a hispanic journalist because it is bias and obviously so.

what's wrong with the hispanic community is that they put ethnic pride above the rule of law. they know their people (illegal aliens from south of the border) are trespassing and committing crime , hence breaking the law so, they look the other way.

there are legal immigrant hispanics who are fed up with their kind breaking the law and ruining it for so many people including their own , however when they speak up about it they get called traitors by their people. what a shame.
    Ditto! And those like miguel perez prove this everytime they state their opinion on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona wants all new immigrants to dissolve in the so-called American melting pot, even though in the past most immigrants have been unwilling to do it.
    Where did he get this information? This has not been the experience of America and its new immigrants throughout history.

I remember watching a news clip after a hurricane in FL, and neighbors were all pitching in to help each other, moving out furniture, cleaning up yards, etc. The photographer, probably accidentally, included a group of 4 or 5 Hispanic men, all standing off the property, all with chain saws in their hands. They were not helping, they were not part of the "community", they were standing there waiting to get hired instead of volunteering to help those devastated by the hurricane.

When I see hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens marching in America's streets, who already receive tons of benefits they are not entitled to and pay no taxes to our country, yet they are waiving foreign flags, the level of arrogance and entitlement of these people make them exactly the type of immigrant we do not want. I have heard them complain that they clean our houses and take care of our yards like that is enough to make them eligible to stay although they do not even pay their own way, let alone their dependents.

The media cannot be allowed to rewrite history by saying that previously legal immigrants did not assimilate so it is okay to change our language and culture to accommodate illegals from south of the border. It is not true, when my grandparents emigrated legally they had to immediately learn the language, and they did not have free classes to do so.

Whoever wrote this article must get his news from MSLSD or CNN. Is he not aware that 60 - 80% of Americans are in favor of SB1070 and ending birthright cistizenship???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Arizona itching to start a fight

Latino students in Tucson are taught that Arizona was once part of Mexico and that they should be proud of the contributions their Latino ancestors made to the United States;

the legislation signed into law by Brewer bans state funding for schools offering courses that "promote the overthrow of the U.S. government" and "promote resentment toward a race or class of people."

Of course, these programs do no such thing.

They are about connecting students with their ethnic roots.
    Here's Tom Horne's open letter to the citizens of Tuscon which was posted on his State School Superintendent website:

State of Arizona
    Department of Education

Tom Horne
    Superintendent of
    Public Instruction

June 11, 2007

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE CITIZENS
    OF TUCSON

I. The TUSD Ethnic Studies Program Should be Terminated.

The citizens of Tucson, of all mainstream political ideologies, would call for the elimination of the Tucson Unified School District’s ethnic studies program if they knew what was happening there. I believe this is true of citizens of all mainstream political ideologies. The purpose of this letter is to bring these facts out into the open. The decision of whether or not to eliminate this program will rest with the citizens of Tucson through their elected school board.

II. Philosophy.

First, let’s spend a minute on underlying philosophy. I believe people are
    individuals, not exemplars of racial groups. What is important about people is what they know, what they can do, their ability to appreciate beauty, their character, and not what race into which they are born. They are entitled to be treated that way. It is fundamentally wrong to divide students up according to their racial group, and teach them separately.

In the summer of 1963, having recently graduated from high school, I
    participated in the civil rights march on Washington, in which Martin Luther King stated that he wanted his children to be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. That has been a fundamental principal for me my entire life, and Ethnic Studies teaches the opposite.

III.Personal Observations.

I personally observed this at the Tucson Magnet School. My Deputy, Margaret Garcia Dugan, who is Latina and Republican, came to refute the allegation made earlier to the student body, that “Republicans hate Latinosâ€

Oh, how they squeal when they think somebody is going to stop the illegal aliens from coming here and breaking our laws. I think they're getting the message, don't you?

Go Arizona! Hopefully the rest of the states will be right behind you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12