Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Arizona Power Commissioner Can Cut the Juice to California ...
    May 18, 2010 ... Want to boycott Arizona? What watch you ask for, California! ... of the Arizona Corporation Commission overseeing Arizona's electric and water utilities, ...

http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/05/arizo ... alifornia/
    They should do it....shut off the power. Or they could be more sneaky and have power "outages." Ooops....sorry. LOL. "Technical equipment failure." Plausible denial.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Good, thanks for doing that JohnDoe2. Well with a law already on the books there can be a fast track to salvation for Cali. I am still trying to absorb this....we already have it. There will be no long wait. We just have to push for enforcement. And the person writing the new initiative can add to what we already have. Do we have to make a law that the law must be enforced? Can we send those responsible for not enforcing the already available law....to jail? Can we sue them?
    Maybe we can make a deal with them.
    Start enforcing the law now and we won't send you to jail for now enforcing it in the past,
    just to get their attention and their help real quick.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good, thanks for doing that JohnDoe2. Well with a law already on the books there can be a fast track to salvation for Cali. I am still trying to absorb this....we already have it. There will be no long wait. We just have to push for enforcement. And the person writing the new initiative can add to what we already have. Do we have to make a law that the law must be enforced? Can we send those responsible for not enforcing the already available law....to jail? Can we sue them?
    Maybe we can make a deal with them.
    Start enforcing the law now and we won't send you to jail for now enforcing it in the past,
    just to get their attention and their help real quick.
    OK...I am up for that. But they better clean it out real quick or the deal is OFF. I want to see BUSLOADS OF ILLEGALS in CONVOYS heading for the border TOMORROW. When I get on the freeway, I dont want to see anything in that fast lane but BUSES HEADED SOUTH. And a sign on the side of each bus that reads: SI SE PUEDE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just emailed the law to the Mayor of San Diego and each member if the City Council.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just emailed the law to the Mayor of San Diego and each member if the City Council.
    He he he. They should all GO TO JAIL for not enforcing the law....and so should the California Supreme Court which blocked prop 187. I have just found out that this Cali law WAS PART OF 187. Yep. Somehow I thought 187 was only about illegals receiving public benefits....but no...it was much more. Cali voters voted for this in 1994. It was blocked. We should throw the bums in jail.

To bad that California Penal Code Section 834b only applies to "any person who is arrested".

(a) Every law enforcement agency in California shall fully cooperate with the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service regarding any person who is arrested . . .
    It seems to say that CA. law enforcement officer can ask the immigration status of "any person who is arrested".
    It doesn't say that they can ask the immigration status of just anyone they come in contact with.
    Just people who are already arrested. Is what I see.
    NO AMNESTY

To bad that California Penal Code Section 834b only applies to "any person who is arrested".

(a) Every law enforcement agency in California shall fully cooperate with the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service regarding any person who is arrested . . .
    It seems to say that CA. law enforcement officer can ask the immigration status of "any person who is arrested".
    It doesn't say that they can ask the immigration status of just anyone they come in contact with.
    Yes you are right. So we need additional legislation. However, those who have been arrested have not been scruntinized for their immigration status in most cities. They have been protected. And the Cali Supreme Court blocked the will of the Cali voters.

Yes you are right. So we need additional legislation. However, those who have been arrested have not been scruntinized for their immigration status in most cities. They have been protected. And the Cali Supreme Court blocked the will of the Cali voters.
    California has many 287g counties and I.C.E. Secure Communities.

Here is a list of the Secure Community counties and when they started with the program.

San Diego
    Los Angeles
    Imperial
    Ventura

Santa Barbara 1/2010
    San Luis Obispo 1/2010
    Sacramento 1/12/2010
    Solano 1/12/2010
    San Joaquin 2/16/2010
    Stanislaus 2/16/2010
    Sonoma 3/ 2/ 2010
    Orange 3/16/2010
    Fresno 3/ 23/ 2010

I'll look for a list of 287g counties when I get time.
    NO AMNESTY

Here it is right in the law books

California Penal Code Section 834b

http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/834b.html
    It has been there this whole time!!! I wonder how long this has existed. Earlier I was wishing that we could have an Arizona style law immediately, instead of it being two years away....AND HERE IT IS. We have to make them enforce it!! VOTE THE BUMS OUT!!!! ALL OF THEM!!
    I just emailed this law to the guy who is working on the innovative, the San Diego media, USA TODAY, etc., etc.
    Your exactly right RP! Having this law on the books means nothing if local police agencies are not enforcing it! And apparently, there are many police agencies across our state who either, do not know this law exists, or have chosen to ignore it.

Perhaps we do need a law that requires this law be enforced.

Good job JohnDoe2 !

April 3, 2010 10:03 a.m.

Former Sheriff Mike Carona once boasted that Orange County, CA. turned over more inmates for deportation than any other jail in the nation.

Costa Mesa’s mayor offered no apologies for checking the immigration status of jaywalkers and disorderly drunks who hadn’t even been arrested and that local police used their newfound authority “to process for removal aliens who have committed minor crimes such as carrying an open container of alcoholâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast