Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Eisenhower dealt effectively with illegals. His policy was to not just deport them, but to transport them deep into Mexico. Despite a few high profile raids by ICE, our current policy appears to be No deportations. Obama and Co. will never complete the double walled fence, because it would seriously impede access to this country by his precious Undocumented Democrats.

Illegals keep coming because they know that the worst that can happen is that they have to wait a few days in a border town.

If there's any rise at all in foreign trespassing attempts, and the resulting deaths from dehydration in our deserts, perhaps it has to do with Federal Judge Susan Bolton's recent ruling on SB-1070. She struck down all the significant parts of it (for now). The foreign border-crossers know this, and so do their coyote smugglers, so perhaps it's resumed to "business as usual" for smuggling operations. Illegal aliens who are smuggled in are still unlikely to stay in Arizona, preferring other states.

I wonder if Judge Bolton is still satisfied with her decision.

well your organization should not be placing water out for people.
    that is aiding and abetting. and if its on federal land, ITS LITTERING.
    In a related story, the 9th Circuit Court recently reversed the conviction of a man found guilty of littering our deserts with water bottles:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/0 ... ction.html

What an outrage. I know why the 9th Circuit ruled the way they did. They bought into the bogus argument that "humanitarian aid is never a crime". Then they cloaked this viewpoint by declaring that bottles of water shouldn't be considered litter. But leaving water bottles in the desert indirectly supports even more illegal immigration, which will eventually cost thousands more of American lives. This compared to the 300-400 lives of foreign nationals who end-up dying in US deserts from thirst and hunger. Now which is the larger figure?

If the 9th Circuit really wanted to factor-in any kind of humane concerns, they shouldn't have altered the original verdict. They would have saved more lives, discouraged illegal immigration, discouraged littering, and re-directed the misplaced concerns of humanitarian groups. Who says you can't have it all?

The 9th Circuit blew it big time.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    More evidence building a double fence works and saves lives.

Build The Fence Now !!
    AND IT WOULDN'T HURT TO PUT A LOT OF RAZOR WIRE AT THE VERY TOP. AND WHAT ABOUT ELECTRICAL FENCING FOR GOOD MEASURE ITS NOT REALLY ALL FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A JOB THAT THESE STUPID PEOPLE RISK THEIR LIVES COMING HERE AS MUCH AS IT IS FOR THE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE THAT THEY RECEIVE ONCE THEY GET HERE. I DON'T THINK ITS FAIR TO WE THE PEOPLE THAT OUR DUMB @SS GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CARE OF MEXICO'S CITIZENS WHILE OUR OWN IS BEING DENIED AND HAVING WHAT LITTLE THEY DO RECEIVE CUT, JUST TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT IS SENDING HERE TO TAKE FROM OUR OWN. THIS IS THE MOST SHAMEFUL GOVERNMENT OF MY LIFE TIME

Re: Deport all illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS. THE TROOPS MUST BE SENT. THIS NOVEMBER REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND IN 2012 DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. THEY SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. AMERICANS DO NOT. THIS ADMINISTRATION IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    I LIKE YOUR THINKING, BUT OBAMA SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RUN FOR A SECOND TERM. IMO HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED AND MADE TO RESIGN. HIS ACTIONS ARE NOT THAT OF A PRESIDENT IF YOU ASK ME. THIS MAN IS A DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY. AND I FEEL THAT SINCE HE IS WORKING FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS, THEN HE SHOULD BE DEPORTED RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM TO MEXICO

Tell all the illegals, that Canada is giving away free Bud Light.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12