Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NAG's Report on the public hearing: Only two senators may support Enforcement: Sen Scott Lautenbaugh and Tyson Larson
    www.nebraskansadvisorygroup.org

Below is a summary of what happened at the Judiciary Committee Hearing on immigration bills/resolutions in Lincoln, Ne. NET TV broadcast the hearing live and I would think taped it for future airing.

Thanks to the PRO-ENFORCEMENT citizens who took time off of work and who drove a long way to be there. I'm truly sorry you were subjected to the disgraceful behavior of the committee members. Also, thanks to everyone who sent emails and made phone calls. Attached are pics I took at the hearing.

Summary of Public Hearings on March 2, 2011

NEBRASKA JUDICIARY COMMITTEE MEMBERS questions/comments indicate HOSTILE environment for PRO-ENFORCEMENT supporters while encouraging and supporting LAWLESSNESS. Former sen. LOWEN KRUSE admits "....we brought them here...we would send buses down to the border and pick them up - PAYING OFF THEIR COYOTES.."

What happened in the hallway while we were waiting for the door to open?.....a teacher brought her ENTIRE class, I imagine to take up seats. In the hallway she begins her loud explanation of welcoming immigrants to our state - and that they would be hearing alot of hatred and discrimination against immigrants....that's when I said we welcome LEGAL immigrants not illegal aliens and there IS a difference! The teacher continued with her speech until another pro-enforcement citizen said what part of legal from illegal do you not understand?

Then Mrs. McAdams ( whose son was killed around July 4th a couple of years ago while going to pick up fireworks for his son) wore a t-shirt with her dead son's picture on the back and a PRO-illegal alien broad started badgering her - saying HER son had been killed by an American....THEN...LUIS GUZMAN (Nebraska Appleseed) and LOURDASS Gouviea (UNO Office of Latinos) started in on her - at which point I said in a loud voice to leave Mrs. McAdams alone - her son was killed by an illegal alien.....then security came and calmed down the crowd.

There were atleast 20 PRO-ENFORCEMENT Nebraskans who took time off of work - some driving in from Grand Island, Fremont and Omaha. Most of them did not get to testify because the KEYSTONE COPS Judiciary members took up most of the testifiers time. The rest of the hallway was filled with the PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN people...Nebraska Appleseed, ACLU, Omaha Police Dept Representative, a retired Magistrate Judge, Clergy, the Latin American Commission Director, Former senators DIANA SCHIMECK and Lowen Kruse.

Our group arived at the hearing room door by 11am at 11:30am is when the PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN mob filled up the hallway trying to squeeze their way to the front of the hearing room door. One very sneaky CLERGY -well he had a white band around his collar - don't know that that really meant anything - wormed his way past our group and right next to me. So, I said hey - shouldn't you be at the back of the line? Security did make him move out and away from us. Once we got into the room the PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN people were "saving" seats and the Security put a stop to that too. I was very proud of the Unicam's security personnel.

Former senator LOWEN KRUSE's testimony was very interesting.."..no one has mentioned these families who have been here for 10 - 15 years...you know we brought them here...we used to send buses down to the border and pick them up - PAYING OFF THEIR COYOTES.."
    BRENDA COUNCIL said illegal aliens contributed 1 billion dollars to our economy in NE......AMANDA MCGILL said that Sen Janssen wasn't worried about the LEGAL immigrants who would leave because LB48 would scare them off. BRAD ASHFORD went on a rant saying how the last two presidents and senates wanted to give AMNESTY but there was some kind of AGENDA out there...A MOVEMENT that kept that from happening!?! BURKE HARR - I can't even begin to tell you the idiotic...hypotheticals he was trying to "CATCH" Sen Janssen in....BRENDA COUNCIL wonders if there is EVEN an illegal alien population in Nebraska....AMANDA MCGILL was worried that EVERIFY might cause unnecessary calls to ICE on the many MEXICAN restaurants in Nebraska.... This is the kind of garbage we were subjected to by supposedly highly intelligent and educated LAWMAKERS in our state.

The comments were so ridiculous I asked the Clergy sitting next to me if he had a Prozac - we both laughed. I hope NET TV got ALL of the hearing on tape....you have to see it to believe it.

We have provided this KANGAROO COURT with testimony, reports and articles for the past five years. We have been patient and respectful until today. They are very likely going to advance Sens COUNCIL, ASSFORD, NORDQUIST, WIGHTMAN, MCGILL, AVERY, CAMPBELL, COASH, CONRAD, COOK and KRIST's LR39 making NEBRASKA A SANCTUARY STATE. We knew it didn't matter to them what we said - so I chose to tell them more of what I thought of their poor, misrepresented attitudes than provide them with information they obviously care nothing about.

Now, here is a final thought - with the ANTI-AMERICAN, vicious manner with which the KANGAROO Court Judiciary members were attacking the PRO- ENFORCEMENT supporters.....it makes me wonder if DRUG CARTEL money...the 60% of their drug profits they spend on bribes...hasn't made its way to Nebraska? One must ask WHY would NEBRASKA LAWMAKERS throw citizens under the bus..that is after taking emptying our wallets? Are these lawmakers making money from ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? I'm not saying that is what's happening..but it certainly is something to think about.
    The term KANGAROO COURT comes to mind. BRAD ASHFORD, AMANDA MCGILL, BURKE HARR, BRENDA COUNCIL and STEVE LATHROP are a DISGRACE to this STATE for the CONTEMPT and TOTAL DISREGARD for Nebraska Taxpayers.....you know....the people who actually pay the bills in this state. They dragged it out, chewed up time for testifiers with their rants. They refused to accept any emails opposing or supporting bills/resolutions unless they had "ENTER INTO RECORD" in the Subject line of the emails. They ALLOWED the pro - illegal alien testifiers more time than the PRO-ENFORCEMENT side. I think all of the media had left by the time COASH talked about his CORRUPT Everify bill and at that point BRAD ASHFORD said that if anyone wanted to comment on the other bills/resolutions at the same they could.
    What a joke. But, like I told the Kangaroo Court."..All of this protection and defense of illegal aliens with absolutely NO CARE about the Americans, the Nebraska taxpayers who pay the bills in this state....I don't blame the senators...I blame the citizens who keep re-electing them...." At which point, BRENDA COUNCIL mumbled something about ...American...couldn't hear what she said because she mumbled it....and I said what? She either said she wasn't American or implied that I said she wasn't American -- I corrected her and clarified my comment and then STEVE LATHROP became upset and said that they give very serious thought and consideration to the actions they take with bills. I just shook my head up and down and said yes, Sen. Lathrop...I know.
    I'm receiving emails about comments by PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN senators and testifiers made AFTER I left the hearing: My response is that the Senators may not have liked what I had to say, but atleast I said it to their faces. My opinion about ANYONE who WAITS until I leave to verbally attack me is nothing more than a yellow-bellied, chicken shit. Again, this proves my point that PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN senators are NOT FIT to be in office.

Here is the email I received:

Hi Susan, i watched todays hearing, and could tell from the very start Ashford, Council, McGill, and i believe it was Harr, were pro illegal, and took the first 1 1/2 hrs just to take time away from the time citizens had to voice their opinions. I could especially tell Sen. Ashfords attitude toward the citizens that were pro LB48, was far different then those that opposed it, and Ashford, and Council were down right rude towards you. I'm not sure but i believe after your 2nd trip to the mic, it appeared that you left, not sure if you were able to follow what all took place if you did in fact leave, but Sen. Council made some what i call disparing remarks that i feel were aimed towards you in particular. There was also someone ( a pro illegal) supporter, i believe it was either a minister from utah, or some one from the ACLU, that referenced that Sen. Janssen was a neo natzi, that he was connected to the group FAIR, Sen. Larson i believe it was asked the person point blank if he was personally calling Sen. Janssen a Neo Natzi, and at least he seemed to resent that statement. No one else on the committee seemed to care that Sen. Janssen was slandered. Some thing definately needs to be done come election time to oust these pro illegal supports from office. When my truck is fixed, can i legally go to Lincoln to protest out front of the capital with a sign that has these pro illegal supporters names on it, followed by it saying " they support illegals", and not get into trouble?

When my truck is fixed, can i legally go to Lincoln to protest out front of the capital with a sign that has these pro illegal supporters names on it, followed by it saying " they support illegals", and not get into trouble?
    Why not! You have a First Amendments rights to freely express yourself! Besides, our Supreme Court just ruled in Snyder v. Phelps, the First Amendment protects groups that organize anti-gay protests outside military funerals.

So what's the problem of standing on a street corner with a sign, protesting public officials (as elected politicians are public figures) who obviously have a soft spot for illegal invaders, to the detriment of American citizens!

There’s no possible way that illegal invaders and public officials could receive greater consideration/protections against those wishing to exercises freedom of speech under the First Amendment, than our brave American Soldiers, who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

The way I see it, you're fully protected!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12