Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to post the actual results of who voted and the way they voted.

Arkansas Voted on permitting in state tuition for undocumented students.

SB799 - TO INCREASE ACCESS TO POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION.

Yeas : 13
    Bryles
    G. Jeffress
    J. Jeffress
    Luker
    P. Malone
    Steele
    Capps
    H. Wilkins
    Laverty
    Madison
    Salmon
    Wilkinson
    Elliott

Nays : 21
    Altes
    Bookout
    Faris
    Horn
    Miller
    Teague
    B. Johnson
    Broadway
    G. Baker
    J. Key
    R. Thompson
    Trusty
    B. Pritchard
    D. Johnson
    Glover
    J. Taylor
    T. Smith
    Whitaker
    Bledsoe
    D. Wyatt
    Hendren

Not Voting : 1
    Crumbly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elliott told the senators, "The bottom line is this; they are in our state and are not leaving. We can choose to have them here as educated people or we can choose to have them here as folks that we deny an education to."
    BS! They can do what the rest of us are forced to do, pay out-of state tuiton or not go. No special treatment for lawbreakers, what an idiotic idea!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4089.html

in-State Tuition for Illegals Falls in AR Thanks to You!

ALIPAC NOTE: Special thanks to all of the ALIPAC supporters that took time to contact lawmakers in Arkansas! You really made a difference and the Arkansas domino falls in the opposite direction of Dream Act and Comprehensive Amnesty bills in DC. Now, please carry news of our win in Arkansas, and the dramatic defeat of this bill 21-13 to the legislators in NJ, CO, RI, WI, and CA! We need the other five states to follow Arkansas lead by defeating in-state tuition for illegal aliens immediately! This will seal the fate of the Dream Act Amnesty currently before Congress.

"The bottom line is this: They are in our state. They are not leaving," the Democrat said. "We can choose to have them here as educated people, or we can choose to have them here as folks that we deny an education to. That's our choice."
    Of course they are not going to leave! Most criminals do not stop their criminal behavior until they are apprehended and made to stop. We need to MAKE THEM LEAVE!!! In the meantime, they should not be rewarded with anything, including in-state tutition!

This is wonderful news that common sense and the input of many Americans who are opposed to this lunancy prevailed in Arkansas! You know the illegal invasion is severe when legislation such as this is starting to rear its ugly head in non-border states! No state is immune from this garbage any longer!

The 13 traitors below need to be voted out of office because they continue to pursue an agenda which is contrary to the wishes of those American citizens who voted them into office and whom they swore to protect! Go run for office in mexico!

SB799 - TO INCREASE ACCESS TO POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION.

Yeas : 13
    Bryles
    G. Jeffress
    J. Jeffress
    Luker
    P. Malone
    Steele
    Capps
    H. Wilkins
    Laverty
    Madison
    Salmon
    Wilkinson
    Elliott

WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!

Just mailed out my thank you's, and SHAME ON YOU emails.

April

Awesome news!!! I emailed the "good" Senators and thanked them for responding to my email in a positive way. But most importantly, for standing up for Americans. I can't figure out Sen. Elliott. I am thinking she has to pander to them for some reason. Why is she pushing this so hard? And, why is it that she feels she can have the vote expunged? I need to read up on how that works unless someone here can enlighten me!

New to the board, but not to the activism. I have been fighting this fight with you all for awhile. But now, I can at least post something that's on my mind.

reply to my "Shame on YOU" email

Got this reply just a little while ago...

Dear xxx:

Given our current state of affairs, I made the proper vote on SB 799. I'm disappointed it didn't pass. The issue of illegal immigration is one for Congress to fix and obviously involves some form of amnesty--we simply can't deport 15 million people from this country. In the meantime, our state and nation need as many college graduates as we can muster. College graduates don't commit crimes and they pay more taxes!

Maybe our un-documented college graduates can head to Latin America to help improve the quality of life in their native countries. Maybe then illegal immigration will become less of a problem.

Let me encourage you to lobby Congress to this end. With your encouragement maybe they'll come up with a reasonable plan to deal with immigration. Like it is, nothing is happening except allowing the fear mongers to promote more hate. We need a lot less hate, don't you think?

Thank you for contacting me.

Kind regards,
    Steve Bryles

I replied to him:
    You live in a dream world, and NO your vote was entirely WRONG! You WORK for US, and WE DO NOT WANT TO REWARD LAW BREAKERS. WE don't have to deport 15 Million, take the rewards away and they go home. We won't forget that you favor illegals over AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY in these difficult times.

I truly hope the voters REMEMBER this come election time!

April
    GREAT NEWS!!!! SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER, PATRIOTS!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast