Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Debbie Kluck hopes that after all the upheavals of the past year, Hernandez and her family can stay in Arkadelphia. She calls the family ``beautiful people" with high moral standards. ``If I could pick and choose who could be US citizens and who my tax dollars could support," she said, ``I would choose them."
    Debbie, get a grip on things, Honey. We're not talking about the Kluck family and the Hernandez family, we're talking about the well-being of an entire country.

I could just imagine what it would be like to talk to this woman.

Oh yes, Mrs. Kluck says the Hernandex family is nice !! Well, that settles it. We will forfeit the sovereignty of our country for Debbie Kluck !!!

I need air..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, on second thought maybe she's right. I would say most of us are "nice beautiful people with high morals". Perhaps that would make it possible for us to not pay our taxes !!

No matter how "nice" we are we have to abide by the laws, Debbie. It's just a fact of life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm a little confused as to why we're seeing an article that was originally published over a year ago. Did the Boston Globe republish the article, or what? If so, is that the best they can do in their attempt to get the sympathy they're looking for in regards to illegal aliens? Maybe this was just intended as a flash into the past.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Illegal aliens tend to cluster together and create their own little communities they do not blend into communities as they do not and will not learn english. They tend to stay with their own and create black markets for documents and other ways to divert the laws. They are no contribution to any community, just look around and see all the wonderful benefits and contributions they have made to any community they have settled in, they are dung heaps now.

ain't that the truth!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12