Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Armed standoff on Rio Grande

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    INVASION USA
    Armed standoff
    on Rio Grande
    Uniformed Mexicans with guns, bulldozer
    seize drug-bust truck from Border Patrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 20, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

U.S. Border Patrol agents were backed down this week by armed men, dressed in what appeared to be Mexican military uniforms and carrying military weapons, who seized a captured dump truck filled with marijuana from the U.S. agents and dragged it across the border into Mexico with a bulldozer.

The border incident occurred Thursday evening when Border Patrol agents attempted to pull over a dump truck on Interstate 10 in Hudspeth County, Texas. The driver fled from the agents, exiting the freeway and driving toward the Rio Grande which runs within 2 miles of the interstate in this portion of West Texas.

The driver abandoned the truck after it became stuck in the river bed, escaping into Mexico.

Agents called for reinforcement from the Texas state troopers and Hudspeth County sheriff and began unloading the haul – estimated to have been nearly 3 tons – when everything changed.

Officers "started to retrieve the bundles when the armed subjects appeared," said Agent Ramiro Cordero, Border Patrol spokesman.

According to Hudspeth County Chief Deputy Mike Doyal, the dump truck driver returned with armed men, some of whom drove "official looking vehicles with overhead lights." Some of those armed, Doyal told the El Paso Times, appeared to be Mexican soldiers in uniform with military weapons.

"It's a very serious incident," Doyal said. "We are very fortunate ... no one got hurt. Everyone had the presence of mind not to cause an international incident, or start shooting."

As WorldNetDaily has reported, there are widespread reports of U.S.-trained Mexican commandos, called the Zetas, making cross-border runs into U.S. territory in military-style vehicles, armed with automatic weapons.

The Zetas were trained as elite commandos by U.S. forces to combat the drug cartels, but they have switched sides and are working for the drug smugglers in the border area posing a special hazard to American law enforcement and Border Patrol agents, according to a U.S. Justice Department memo. Under the control of reputed drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the Zetas are conducting a bloody war for control of the entire southern border in an effort to secure a monopoly on drug-smuggling and people-smuggling routes.

As both sides faced off, a bulldozer appeared from the Mexico side of the river and was used by the armed men to pull the dump truck – and the two-thirds of the marijuana that had not yet been unloaded – into Mexico. The bulldozer, Doyal said, is believed to be used regularly to make makeshift crossings over the Rio Grande.

The "armed encounter with drug smugglers," as Cordero described it, is under investigation. No confirmation was made as to whether or not the "soldiers" belonged to the Mexican military.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=47497

The "armed encounter with drug smugglers," as Cordero described it, is under investigation. No confirmation was made as to whether or not the "soldiers" belonged to the Mexican military.
    Does this really matter? What brazen disrespect. This shows the need for OUR TROOPS to be on the border. There

All I can say is that this is escalating, when will the line be drawn? When is enough just that enough? Next time the agents may not be so lucky, what will booshie say to 5 dead agents? "They just want a better life?" "They are just looking for work?"
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I did some research, this was also in the Austin-American Statesman. Dare I say an armed invasion ? Jeez whats it gonna take for the morons...... eerrr ahhh elected officials in Washington to wake up.

There is a lesson here, that is if you are armed more than the cops, they will back off, letting you keep your drugs, or control of your neighborhood perhaps.

(...)
    "It's a very serious incident," Doyal said. "We are very fortunate ... no one got hurt. Everyone had the presence of mind not to cause an international incident, or start shooting." (...)

The reality is that it was unfortunate for America. The BEST outcome would have been for there to be a raging gunbattle, with more and more forces called in from our side to smash them, and then zip in to destroy that bulldozer.

That bulldozer is a tank, in an undeclared war, that we are losing.

pa

I think this is a very serious matter, lets watch and see if it's covered by Major Media. It made headlines at World Net Daily.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    This will probably never make it to the major media outlets. It's not the type of story they like to talk about. They prefer to run stories about the plight of the poor migrants crossing the border, or anything bashing the minutemen. Only small news sources generally report this kind of stuff. The only hope of getting the truth out of what is actually happening on the border is through the internet or talk radio. Most of the news from the big media outlets is so PC, glossed over, and sanitized that it stinks. I also posted an article on this topic yesterday reported by the El Paso Times.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12773-rio.html+grande
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It just occurred to me this was the work of the MEXICAN Minutemen.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead
    It just occurred to me this was the work of the MEXICAN Minutemen.
    There is absolutely no comparision.

I was being sarcastic. American Minutemen want to protect our country, Mexican Minutemen want to protect their criminal enterprises.

Yeah, I should have known. I get worked up about this stuff sometimes. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast