Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Clueless The Barbarian

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Clueless The Barbarian
    Posted in Illegal Aliens & Immigration Reforms on March 30th, 2008 by MorningStar

On Wednesday, March 26, 2008, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Governor of the financially strapped “Golden Stateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arnold you are Worst than Grey Davis . Ask your good friend who put you in office , Mr.Warren Buffet to loan the state a few billion . You know just to help ya out till your term is over . Then Ca will tell the World with their new dual citizenship Governor Juan Hernandez (maybe , but ya'll get the point) that CA MUST be treated fairly and have ALL federal moneys asap . We work soooo
    hard , Si .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Governor Schwarzenegger has turned out to be the worst thing that has ever happened to this state! Maybe California will finally understand that it takes more to run a state than movie credits and glamour appeal! We got away with it when Ronald Reagan did it because he had a little more going for him upstairs. But lets not try it again. lets learn from our mistakes.

We had a great governor in this state a little over 10 years ago and his name was Pete Wilson. He absolutely opposed the billions spent by the State funding services for illegal immigrants and the race based quota components of Affirmative Action, and support for the overwhelmingly popular Prop 187.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is I am so happy this man can not run for president of the United States, because as surly as I am sitting here if he ran the people would put him in office, just because it is Arnold the actor.....must be playing the part well to, because people are listening to him.

When will the people stand up and tell these Jokers, NO SIR YOU ARE WORNG!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

In an editorial today our newspaper agrees with Arnold.
    Do agree much of our problem has to do with greedy unions too.
    Think I'll forward the article above to them for all the good it will do.

~~
    Easy to blame

Illegal immigrants not cause of budget crisis

April 1, 2008

For those convinced that illegal immigration is responsible for so many of society's ills – from crime to pollution to crowded schools – it is easy to conclude that California would not be facing an $8 billion budget gap if the state wasn't home to so many illegal immigrants. It is undocumented immigrants, the argument goes, that put the Golden State in the red by taxing our schools, prisons and social services.

What nonsense. In fact, those who think that way and blame illegal immigrants for California's economic crisis are making – to quote Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger – a “big mistake.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

complexity

When people who are pro-illegal immigration are confronted with the truth of the costs of illegal immigration in terms of dollars, disease, education or any aspect, they fall back on the argument re:complexity. An acquaintance of mine who occasionally hires a native of Costa Rica always pulls that argument out. "Resolving illegal immigration is a very complex issue", he constantly says. He is in favor of shutting the borders tight, but do not, I repeat, do not interfere with him hiring this person for temporary work.

The complexity, I fear, deals with the difficulty of finding temporary workers on short notice. It certainly does not deal with the real issues.

The other argument I hear is, "My parents came here illegally". One cannot extend an argument such as --"well what if they were murderers, thieves, or any other crime??" The answer is always, "well illegal immigration is DIFFERENT, they are only here to find work".

So instead of murdering us, the result is the destruction of the USA over time. The parallels to the collapse of the Roman Empire are so similar, I cannot believe anyone who owns a TVset fails to recognize it.

PS I, for one , do not see the complexity of the issue. No jobs, no problems. Enforcement THrough Attrition. Works great!!!!