Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio Continues Illegal Immigration Crackdown

Friday, 25 January 2008
    SHERIFF’S OFFICE CONTINUES ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN
    Triple I Unit Arrests 24 More Near Wickenburg

Phoenix, AZ - In separate investigations, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Illegal Immigration Interdiction (Triple I) Unit arrested two smugglers and twenty-two illegal aliens near Wickenburg, Arizona.

In a Ford Expedition, Sheriff’s deputies found a human smuggler, Jesus Mendoza-Hernandez, transporting eleven other illegals en route to Los Angeles, California. Mendoza’s human cargo told Sheriff’s deputies that they were each paying up to 4,000 U.S. dollars to reach their destination.
    In an unrelated investigation, Sheriff’s deputies arrested human smuggler, Omar Beltran-Rodas, and eleven other illegals he was transporting in a Toyota mini-van. The investigation revealed Beltran’s passengers were paying between $500 and $4,000 to be smuggled and illegally transported to two destinations, Los Angeles,
    California, and Houston, Texas.

Sheriff’s deputies arrested and booked Mendoza & Beltran as human smugglers, along with twelve co-conspirators, on felony charges under the Arizona State human smuggling law. The remaining illegals were processed under federal immigration lawby U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement trained Sheriff’s deputies.

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is and continues to be the only Arizona law enforcement agency arresting illegal aliens under all aspects of the state human smuggling law, and federal immigration law.
    http://www.borderfirereport.net/latest/ ... kdown.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If these people are allegedly crossing our borders because they are hard working and here to do the jobs Americans won't do, in light of the fact that our economy is sinking why are they still being smuggled in?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    If these people are allegedly crossing our borders because they are hard working and here to do the jobs Americans won't do, in light of the fact that our economy is sinking why are they still being smuggled in?
    Not only that, but where are they getting the $4,000 to pay the smugglers?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

"Not only that, but where are they getting the $4,000 to pay the smugglers?"

I was wondering the same thing. What does $4000 buy in Mexico??

Call me a conspiracy freak, but it is all part of the globalization effort. They are, INHO, being funded by eother CFR or possibly, La Raza or Mecha.

Yea- where does an apparently poor Mexican illegal get four thousand dollars to pay a smuggler? You can buy a good piece of land in Mexico for that money.

I know I don't have an expendable $4000 lying around. Where are these people getting that money if things are so bad in Mexico.

I have a feeling this money used to pay smugglers is being sent back to Mexico from family members already working illegally in the United States.

The only ones getting rich here are the smugglers @ $4000 a head. Not bad money.