Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="butterbean"][quote]Meantime, Arpaio also thought it was inappropriate and callous to use the horrific shooting in Washington D.C. to launch an attack on him.

Calling it a “sadâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS POLL. EITHER THAT OR ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE VOTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO GET THOSE RESULTS.

Did you see my earlier post about what happened when I tried to register to comment on the story?

I'm telling ya.....I think they have gotten in there and done something to derail this thing in their favor.

Who knows who might be working at the news station even who could do something like this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    azwreath wrote:

MW....see my above post.

There's something going on with that page that's just not right.
    I think you're right. It's also strange that the poll doesn't offer a total count on the votes cast - most legitimate polls do. Without a hard total on the votes, it's impossible to accurately track the poll.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    azwreath wrote:

MW....see my above post.

There's something going on with that page that's just not right.
    I think you're right. It's also strange that the poll doesn't offer a total count on the votes cast - most legitimate polls do. Without a hard total on the votes, it's impossible to accurately track the poll.

I'm going to end up calling the station and follow up with a written letter.

I can't even get an email through to them via the site because it's still doing whacked out crap. It won't allow contact with the station through the site. And, I had two friends attempt to both vote AND register.....they both were unable to vote, and their attempts to register ended up very similar to the experience I had...

My daughter went and borrowed a neighbor's computer and same thing.

I doubt very much it's the station but I'm almost willing to bet it's a pro-illegal employee with access to accomplish tampering.

Guess it's now fair to say Obama associates with hate groups?

Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama
    AP
    posted: 15 MINUTES AGO
    comments: 3
    PrintBookmark and ShareShare
    Text SizeAAA
    HAMPTON, Va. -President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, blamed "them Jews" in an interview this week for keeping him from speaking to the president, but later apologized.
    Wright, the former pastor of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, said he hasn't spoken to Obama since he became president.
    "Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press of Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference.
    "They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."
    Wright issued a statement Thursday that he was "disturbed and deeply saddened" that his comments were stirring discussion again.
    "I apologize for the way I framed my comments. I mis-spoke and I sincerely meant no harm or ill-will to the American Jewish community or the Obama administration," Wright said. "I have great respect for the Jewish faith and the foundational (and central) part of our Judeo-Christian tradition."
    Obama was a longtime member of the church but resigned from it and cut ties with Wright after videos surfaced during the presidential campaign showing Wright's sometimes provocative sermons. Wright's incendiary comment included shouting "God damn America" and accusing the government of creating AIDS.
    In the interview Tuesday, Wright also criticized Obama for not sending a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, saying Obama chose not to for fear of offending Jews and Israel.
    "Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing (by) the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.
    The White House declined to comment to the Associated Press on Thursday on Wright's remarks.

http://news.aol.com/article/wright-says ... ama/523609
    "

This poll is rigged!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh look!! Here's something NEW!!

Of course this just HAD to come on the heels of the story bashing the MCSO and Sheriff Joe:

Reported by: Corey Rangel
    Email: crangel@abc15.com
    Last Update: 6:34 pm

PHOENIX -- Hate crime are on the rise in Arizona according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Bill Straus, the organization’s regional director, said the target though has remained the same.

“The most targeted group has always been African Americans,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12