Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

they had to have done drugs, how else would she get Bill to marry her?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I heard something about this on the news update a few minutes ago. They stated "a handful" were planning a march.

Not to burst Reza's bubble or anything but when faced with the police most IAs run and hide.

What Reza will get are the most militant, and the ones who he's still able to get to believe his never ending line of BS because they don't know any better.....yet.

As for all the threats/promises of violence.....he can piss off. Reza likes to talk big.....as does Bermudez.....but both of them have shown time and again that this is all they are.....just talk.

But, if become violent they must, I say let them have it and see what it accomplishes for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    OMG, I never would have recognized them. That's hysterical
    Thats a photo when they were shacking up in the 60s at Berkley
    we know then didn't do any drugs, think thats why Hillary didn't want to make an issue of Obamas drug use?
    Didn't Hillary just vote to add a "Woodstock National Musem" in honor of the hippie concert in Woodstock New York?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is the latest news: Looks like they fell a little short

Day-laborer protesters fall short of expections
    The Arizona Republic
    Dec. 19, 2007 10:13 AM

A planned march on Phoenix City Hall by immigrant-rights activists has only managed to draw several dozens protestors Wednesday morning in east Phoenix.

Immigrant rights leader Salvador Reza planned for at least 100 people to join him in the march created to draw attention to what he calls the persecution of immigrants in Arizona and to oppose Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon's proposal to give police more authority to question people about immigration status.

Rank and file police had sought that discretion and anti-illegal immigration leaders and supporters have said that police have to be involved in immigration enforcement to get the problem under control. advertisement

The protest march's starting point is Pruitt's furniture store, at 35th Street and Thomas Road, which has become the epicenter of the battle on illegal immigration in the Valley. Protestors and counter protestors have gathered at Pruitt's for several straight weekends and clashed over illegal immigration. Anti-illegal immigration supporters continue to push for the deportation and arrest of undocumented immigrants, while immigrant rights activists say immigrants, both legal and illegal, are being intimidated by police and treated unfairly.

Today, a handful of anti-illegal immigrant protesters were on hand waving American flags including Calvin Cassada, 37, of Phoenix, who was there to show his support for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio enforcement of immigration laws.

"I believe if they want to live there they should come the legal way," said Cassada. "And if they can't come legally they should stay in their own country and make it better."

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has patrolled the protests and has arrested several illegal immigrants. Arpaio, who was at the gathering this morning, promised to have deputies in the area to enforce immigration laws and arrest illegal immigrants if they are involved with crime. Arpaio said that in the last five weeks, his deputies have arrested 60 undocumented immigrants in Pruitt's area.

Marchers carried signs and expected to reach City Hall in the afternoon. The rally is timed to coincide with the Phoenix City Council's last meeting of the year. Reza said a change in the city's policy, operation order 1.4, would lead to racial profiling around the city.

Marcher Rev. Liana Rowe, Interfaith Worker Justice of Arizona, said she was walking for immigrants' basic right to make a living.

"I am here to stand in solidarity of the workers and their rights to seek work without harassment," Rowe said.
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    People, she never said she didn't do drugs...she just didn't inhale. She and Bill DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS...OOPS WRONG SCANDAL. She and Bill DID NOT INHALE TOGETHER.

LOL.......I wondered what that loud hissing noise was. Must've been Reza's ego deflating.

I hope that he has now realized he has sufficiently made an ass of himself, everyone is laughing at him, and has enough brains to just go home, shut his yap, and stay there.

Marcher Rev. Liana Rowe, Interfaith Worker Justice of Arizona, said she was walking for immigrants' basic right to make a living.

They have a basic right to make a living in Mexico, Rev. You seem to be somewhat confused.

"I am here to stand in solidarity of the workers and their rights to seek work without harassment," Rowe said.

Then please, please, p-l-e-a-s-e........go stand with them South of the Border. I will lend you my compass if you're not quite sure which direction that's in.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    People, she never said she didn't do drugs...she just didn't inhale. She and Bill DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS...OOPS WRONG SCANDAL. She and Bill DID NOT INHALE TOGETHER. .AND..

Nancy Pelosi is an idiot
    ROFLMAO ourcountrynottheirs!!

Oh my...

those were good..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I was down their when they started the march. Pictures are posted in the picture area 12-19-07. Pictures also posted on yahoo groups not in our country.

well, I was down at Pruitts at 9:00 am . They had Sheriff Joe interviewing him on Tv. Of course all the channels are there. I got to shake Sheriff Joes hand and told him he is awsome and the support that he has is overwhelming.I told him, he is the man and to keep up the good work. There was only about 4 people down for our side. Then probally about 60 on the other side.

I went down town to city hall, and about 20 on one side of the street then, on the other side down about 2 blocks about 20. We had Flags and posters.
    People stopped to talk to us. To ask what we where doing. The others that where down the street then joined us. So, now we had about 60 by 2:00.
    By, 3:00 the marchers showed up, next thing I know there are people everywhere. We where chantting go home, USA, We rock. ect....

They came around the building on the south side of the city counsel building where they where to meet for a meeting with the mayor.
    Then, people everywhere and cops everywhere. i bet about 400 people ended up, at the city hall building. people are coming out of the offices to see what was going on. TV cameras everywhere, we still channting USA, ILLEGALS go home.

I was one of the most exillerateing thing letting it all out and telling them how you fill, letting it go. Yeah. I was totally stoked.

Koobster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Get Involved! :)

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    I was down their when they started the march. Pictures are posted in the picture area 12-19-07. Pictures also posted on yahoo groups not in our country.

well, I was down at Pruitts at 9:00 am . They had Sheriff Joe interviewing him on Tv. Of course all the channels are there. I got to shake Sheriff Joes hand and told him he is awsome and the support that he has is overwhelming.I told him, he is the man and to keep up the good work. There was only about 4 people down for our side. Then probally about 60 on the other side.

I went down town to city hall, and about 20 on one side of the street then, on the other side down about 2 blocks about 20. We had Flags and posters.
    People stopped to talk to us. To ask what we where doing. The others that where down the street then joined us. So, now we had about 60 by 2:00.
    By, 3:00 the marchers showed up, next thing I know there are people everywhere. We where chantting go home, USA, We rock. ect....

They came around the building on the south side of the city counsel building where they where to meet for a meeting with the mayor.
    Then, people everywhere and cops everywhere. i bet about 400 people ended up, at the city hall building. people are coming out of the offices to see what was going on. TV cameras everywhere, we still channting USA, ILLEGALS go home.

I was one of the most exillerateing thing letting it all out and telling them how you fill, letting it go. Yeah. I was totally stoked.

Koobster
    Oh man, I wish I could’ve been there, it sounded like FUN!

..which brings me to Terry Andersons slogan: [i]“Stupid people of America, if YOU ain’t mad, YOU ain’t paying attention!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123