Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrest made in murder of Antioch mother, daughter

Another preventable tragedy...

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4894265

A teenage in the United States illegally is now charged with murdering a Nashville woman and her daughter.

Jose Sosa, 16, was arrested and charged on Thursday with the murders of his former neighbors, Lori and Adrian Rountree. They were brutally stabbed to death in their Antioch home in April 2006.

Police say they found a finger print of Sosa at the crime scene that matched one the border patrol had on file of him from last year. They say he had been caught coming into the United States illegally, detained and fingerprinted and then later deported.

However, he apparently re-entered the country at a later time.

Sosa is currently being held in the Juvenile Detention Center.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Who is in control?

This is exactly what occurs when there is no border control and enforcement by an administration who has placed the welfare of illegal, murderous savages who enter the country, are deported and reenter above the welfare of thousands of American citizens who paid with their lives for this damn jackass of an administration's incompetence, ineptitude and lack of concern. All of those families who have suffered a loss at the hands of those murdering friggin savages should protest in front of the Treason House and show the tic turd in the oval office the result of corporate, foreign potentate and illegal alien ass kissing.