Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Since the shooter had previously applied to be a law officer he probably isn't an illegal alien.
    Ortiz said Mark Anthony Gonzales had previously applied to be a law officer.
    Gonzales may be an anchor baby, but the evidence to-date doesn't suggest he is an illegal. Before jumping the gun, we should always verify the facts. Honestly, I was hoping the murderer was an illegal alien drug cartel member. At least then I would have understood what was behind this senseless murder (not condoned it, but understood it). Gonzales' crime has the death penalty written all over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Since the shooter had previously applied to be a law officer he probably isn't an illegal alien.
    Gonzales may be an anchor baby, but the evidence to-date doesn't suggest he is an illegal. Before jumping the gun, we should always verify the facts.
    "Who's jumping the gun a question was asked!"

And the Sheriff in Alaska lied and broke the law!

This name sounds made up "Mark Anthony" please! he's 44yrs old, you see the longer illegals stay in this country the more entitled they feel!

I mean hell if I'm gonna break one law and no ones going to do anything about it you can believe I'm gonna try for the next one!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Gonzales may be an anchor baby, but the evidence to-date doesn't suggest he is an illegal. Before jumping the gun, we should always verify the facts.
    "Who's jumping the gun a question was asked!"

And the Sheriff in Alaska lied and broke the law!

This name sounds made up "Mark Anthony" please! he's 44yrs old, you see the longer illegals stay in this country the more entitled they feel!

I mean hell if I'm gonna break one law and no ones going to do anything about it you can believe I'm gonna try for the next one!
    I'm talking about some things that were said in other threads on this topic. I'm not talking about anything that was said in this thread.

Once again, the man has not been identified as an illegal alien. So far he sounds like a crazy murderous American.

Now you know why I had requested that the previous thread on this topic be moved to the Other Topics forum.

Once again, the man has not been identified as an illegal alien. So far he sounds like a crazy murderous American. :wink:

Now you know why I had requested that the previous thread on this topic be moved to the Other Topics forum.
    Here is the list of items that can be posted on NEWS. (As opposed to OTHER.)

NEWS Stories from ALIPAC Members
    Members of ALIPAC can post their own news stories here. 6 stories per week will be chosen to go on our homepage. Articles must be on the topics of illegal immigration, aliens, gangs, laws, campaigns, legal immigration, terrorists, Americans, border patrol, and security.

http://www.alipac.us/forums.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once again, the man has not been identified as an illegal alien. So far he sounds like a crazy murderous American.

Here is the list of items that can be posted on NEWS. (As opposed to OTHER.)

NEWS Stories from ALIPAC Members
    Members of ALIPAC can post their own news stories here. 6 stories per week will be chosen to go on our homepage. Articles must be on the topics of illegal immigration, aliens, gangs, laws, campaigns, legal immigration, terrorists, Americans, border patrol, and security.

http://www.alipac.us/forums.html
    Then exactly what would be posted in Other Topics? Remember, this is an immigration forum. Either I'm totally misunderstanding the concept of the various ALIPAC forums or a couple other people are. I'm still of the opinion that all the topics listed above, even "Americans" is supposed to somehow be linked to immigration to be posted in this forum and the News Stories forum.

I come here to read about all issues concerning immigration (border security, illegal aliens gangs, laws concerning immigration, campaigns where immigration related issues are discussed, immigrant terrorist, etc. When I want to read about stories not related to immigration in anyway, I go to the Other Topics forum. I don't mean to be argumentative, but until told otherwise (that anything goes), then I will continue to believe this forum is for issues that are somehow related to immigration.

Other Topics News and Issues
    For discussions and news that are not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration.
    This story, as of right now, is not "on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration."

I don't mean to be argumentative, but until told otherwise, I'll still continue to argue!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't mean to be argumentative, but until told otherwise, I'll still continue to argue!
    That's not what I said.

That's not what I said.

We know! This site is to inform Americans of all the really terrible things being done to them by a out of control government! And the last time we had this argument about Kevin Will it turns out the guy had been deported twice! So we'll just see what happens, "Mark Anthony" give me a break, what is his girlfriends name Celopatra?

That's not what I said.

We know! This site is to inform Americans of all the really terrible things being done to them by a out of control government! And the last time we had this argument about Kevin Will it turns out the guy had been deported twice! So we'll just see what happens, "Mark Anthony" give me a break, what is his girlfriends name Celopatra?
    The police say his name is Mark Anthony Gonzales. Now, who is Kevin Will and what argument are you talking about? The only thread I could find on Kevin Will's does not have a post of mine. Is this the thread you're talking about?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-239776.html

Nope, nothing from me there or in any other post you can find on someone named Kevin Will.

Now, who is Kevin Will and what argument are you talking about? The only thread I could find on Kevin Will's does not have a post of mine. Is this the thread you're talking about?
    Kevin Will was the Texas Highway Patrolman killed by the drunk driving illegal who had been deported twice before!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast