Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Assailants gun down 7 police in Acapulco

Assailants gun down 7 police in Acapulco
    ACAPULCO, Mexico - More than a dozen armed assailants staged simultaneous attacks against two police stations in the Pacific resort city of Acapulco on Tuesday, killing at least seven officers.

The attacks took place before noon in two neighborhoods about nine miles north of the tourist zone, said Enrique Gil Mercado, special prosecutor for the attorney general's office in the state of Guerrero, which includes Acapulco.

Four officers were killed at the station in the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood, while three were killed in the Ciudad del Renacimiento neighborhood, Gil said.

About eight men armed with assault weapons participated in each attack. Gil said he did not immediately know how many people were injured.

All the attackers escaped, including one who fled on foot, and other city police stations were evacuated as a precaution, Formato 21 radio reported.

Acapulco has suffered a wave of killings as rival drug cartels fight over coastal smuggling routes and control over a burgeoning local drug market.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070206/ap_ ... o_violence
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is one reason why people shouldn't go there on vacation and why illegals should not be here. How do we know if they criminals or not? When will the government stop looking votes and look at the seriousness of the problem?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also heard about 2 vacationing Canadians getting shot by Mexican thugs yesterday or the day before. I would NEVER go to Mexico to vacation anymore! It's too dangerous.

Gunmen in Mexico

and this is what our politicans want America to be like. Build a fence around your house.

I sent this to my friend, whos sister still thinks Mexico is a good place to vacation. I should send her the one about the cops in Tiajuana too.

Dixie

Yea, send here the one with all the headless police officers. Such a wonderful country, I really don't see much difference in Mexico and Iraq except Iraq is on the other side of the world.