Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Asylum seekers will have to wait in Mexico as cases are processed under new plan: rep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #31
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    90,464
    The Feds are still dumping asylum seekers at bus stations forcing Cities, Counties, States and church groups to take care of them.

    City, County Officials Are Making Moves to Shelter Asylum-Seekers

    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #32
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,188
    Yeah, these poor cities like El Paso should call their Congresscritter and tell them they want these asylum laws repealed. Who is their representative in El Paso anyway? Oh yeah, Beto!! Beto O'Rourke! Call Beto!! Call Beto and tell him you want these stupid asylum laws repealed now!!!
    Beezer likes this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #33
    Senior Member Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    12,548
    Turn them all away.

    We do not have the Judges, facilities, healthcare facilities, housing, schools or financial resources to handle countries from around the world dumping MILLIONS of people over our border.

    Send them back! Fast track the UAC's and pregnant ones out of here!
    Judy likes this.
    TO BECOME AN AMERICAN YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR VALUES ...NOT YOUR LOCATION

    STAY HOME AND BUILD AMERICA ON YOUR SOIL

  4. #34
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,188
    No country can afford this migration madness. That's why its' time to:

    Implement Judy's Plan B.

    Judy's Plan B:

    Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering our country illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States.
    Beezer likes this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #35
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    24,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No country can afford this migration madness. That's why its' time to:

    Implement Judy's Plan B.

    Judy's Plan B:

    Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering our country illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States.
    As explained to you many times before from different sources, you're so-called Plan B won't stop illegal immigration, which means it's not a viable solution and never was. Of course anything Trump tweets, even though he won't follow through, seems to be good enough for you though.

    Oh well, nice dream but unfortunately it won't happen and wouldn't work anyway.




    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #36
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post


    As explained to you many times before from different sources, you're so-called Plan B won't stop illegal immigration, which means it's not a viable solution and never was. Of course anything Trump tweets, even though he won't follow through, seems to be good enough for you though.

    Oh well, nice dream but unfortunately it won't happen and wouldn't work anyway.






    I am for cutting off the aid, but not because I think it will stop the illegals, it won't, not even one of them.

    I am for cutting off the aid because our country is 21 trillion in debt, and it makes no sense to borrow money to give to other countries who abused the US and the money most likely is misused and goes in some dictators pocket.
    The money going for foreign aid needs to be spent in this country, or not borrowed at all to bring the National Debt down a bit.
    The National Debt is right up there with immigration in sending this country over the cliff.
    MW and Beezer like this.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  7. #37
    MW
    MW is online now
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    24,617
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I am for cutting off the aid, but not because I think it will stop the illegals, it won't, not even one of them.

    I am for cutting off the aid because our country is 21 trillion in debt, and it makes no sense to borrow money to give to other countries who abused the US and the money most likely is misused and goes in some dictators pocket.
    The money going for foreign aid needs to be spent in this country, or not borrowed at all to bring the National Debt down a bit.
    The National Debt is right up there with immigration in sending this country over the cliff.
    Sending our tax dollars to other countries is not something I support either. However, anyone that thinks cutting off the aid will somehow stop or reduce illegal immigration is not fully thinking out the complexity of the situation. As I've said before, we can't depend on other countries to secure our country.
    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #38
    Senior Member Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    12,548
    Cut off ALL foreign aid and pay off our debt.

    No funding for refugees, asylum, TPS or illegal aliens! We are 22 trillion in debt!

    Paper is cheap...sign a Bill, Law, Directive to immediately cut off all school, healthcare, housing, drivers licenses, lawyers, bank account, IRS tax refunds, end birthright citizenship, no welfare, no food stamps or these people are FIRED!

    Do an audit now and cut them off. Force them to sell out, pack up and go home!

    Enforce e-verify for every government program and enforce Public Charge laws!
    stoptheinvaders likes this.
    TO BECOME AN AMERICAN YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR VALUES ...NOT YOUR LOCATION

    STAY HOME AND BUILD AMERICA ON YOUR SOIL

  9. #39
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    90,464
    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. 158 caravan asylum seekers let in to U.S. from Mexico
    By JohnDoe2 in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2018, 01:03 PM
  2. 28 asylum-seekers being processed at U.S-Mexico border
    By JohnDoe2 in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 01:00 AM
  3. Asylum-Seekers Locked In Limbo At Backed-Up U.S.-Mexico Border
    By lorrie in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2018, 10:10 AM
  4. Australia Plan to Divert Asylum Seekers Gets Cool Reception
    By Texas2step in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
  5. What stopped the Border Fence? Mexico Asylum Seekers
    By GeorgiaPeach in forum Videos about Illegal Immigration, refugee programs, globalism, & socialism
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •