Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attack on America - Beginning of the End

Attack on America - Beginning of the End
    By Dean Stier

It is not my intent to in any way downplay or diminish the significance or the pain and suffering of Americans caused by the devastating attack on America on September 11, 2001. This was a truly tragic day in the lives of all American Citizens; especially those who lost loved ones. Out of this tragedy, arose a renewed patriotism and a unity that we hadn’t witnessed for many years. This attack on America rekindled that spirit that makes us a proud, free and democratic society. On September 11, 2001, our nation came together for the common good.

As you read this, there is an ongoing invasion, another devastating attack on America, which affects the whole of American society. This attack is not only destroying lives of American Citizens it is destroying the very fabric of our society. The attack on September 11 happened suddenly and it commanded our immediate attention and we responded collectively as a nation. Unlike September 11, this new invasion and attack on America is hushed and insidious and is proving to be even more destructive to America in terms of end result. If America does not unite and fight off this attack, the end of our society is near.

The intent of this attack, this invasion, is the total occupation of America by the armies of foreign nationals loyal to their countries of origin or other malevolent ideals. Our elected representatives, President Bush and his appointees, Congress and the Courts are openly demonstrating their treasonous contempt for America and her citizens by brazenly and willingly serving the participants of this invasion. I never thought I would see the day that our elected representatives, who pledged to represent American Citizens and defend America, would idiotically allow America to be literally taken over by masses of nationalists of foreign governments. This is, indeed, a very sad day and time in our history.

As on September 11, 2001, we must again come together, regain that patriotism and repel this attack on our civilization. It is time to put our military on the border (or “our patriot minutemen� if Bush and Congress continue their treacherous behavior), temporarily put a hold on legal immigration, round up and expel the illegal alien invaders that have infiltrated our society and prosecute, fine and jail criminal un-American employers who violate immigration laws by employing illegal aliens. We must demand daily that our elected representatives honor their oath to protect and serve America. If they refuse, vote them out! While we are waiting for the next election, we must do everything possible to make their comfortable lives miserable! Call him or her, write them, E-Mail and fax each and every representative daily and demand that they do their job!

On September 11, 2001, foreign invaders, living illegally within our borders, attacked America and her citizens. In spite of the tragic loss of nearly 3000 innocent American Citizens lives and huge temporary economic damage, this attack only strengthened our resolve to unite as Americans, to ensure that our nation survives and hunt down those that would try to bring about the demise of our civilization. Our outrage brought us together and we united in a fight to bring terrorists to justice and to prevent another invasive attack. As we look back on this event, amazingly, President Bush, with the support of the Congress and the majority of American citizens, grabbed the ball and ran with it and brought the fury of America directly to the supporters of this terrorism in Afghanistan. Concurrent efforts to seek out terrorists were undertaken throughout the world, the so-called “war on terror“. Although not totally successful (we still don’t have OBL!) these actions were just and are necessary to ensure that freedom will prevail over tyranny and anarchy in the world.

Then however, President Bush, in his overzealous enthusiasm to cleanse the world of all evil, became obsessed with removing the dictator of Iraq (actually, he convinced us it was about WMD) and engaged America in an unpopular and long term military occupation of a sovereign country that has become his personal fixation. Because of his preoccupation to bring freedom and our form of democracy to Iraq and the rest of the world, he is using up and wearing down our military forces that are desperately needed for homeland defense, especially to protect our borders from invasion by loyalists of foreign powers.

While Bush and Congress stubbornly fiddle their way through their Iraq fiasco, there is an attack on America, a massive, uncontrolled and relentless invasion and occupation of our homeland by millions of foreign illegal aliens. Apparently, Bush and this Congress have forgotten about our sovereignty since the September 11, 2001 attack on America. They took action after 9-11 because American Citizens demanded action. We have to wonder why they steadfastly refuse to act when 90% of American citizens now demand that they stop this invasion and attack on America by millions of foreigners, many of them terrorists. This new invasion and occupation of America is taking place before their eyes and the fact that they refuse to address it proves that they are complicit up to their eyeballs! What is utterly outrageous is the fact that this invasion is actually being sanctioned and encouraged by our President and the Congress through their open border policy, misguided amnesty proposals and pathetic failure to enforce our immigration laws. This invasion is not only a planned attack on America but also an outright occupation of America by foreign nationals who remain loyal to their countries of origin and only take what America has to offer. This invasion, this attack on our society, is bringing America to her knees and if allowed to continue as Bush and Congress apparently crave, will rapidly destroy our culture, economy, heritage, our country and our future.

While the September 11,2001 attack had grave economic impacts, from which we have nearly recovered, the economic implications of this invasion already dwarf the economic impact of that attack on America. By comparison, we will never recover from the negative economic impacts resulting from the millions of illegal alien invaders who were allowed to penetrate our borders and as the invasion continues, our economy will eventually be unable to sustain the burden. As this rapid and massive human influx overburdens our society, our economy will collapse. We are presently in the “beginning of the end� phase. The statement we hear from the pro-invasion traitors that “these invaders contribute more than they take from America� is an outright lie! When the total economic collapse happens and the whole of America is in disarray, we will become another pawn in the new world order. We will have achieved our third world status. There is a distinct possibility that anarchy will become the order of the day.

And, who deserves the blame for the ongoing demise of our civilization? President Bush, Congress and the Supreme Court, that‘s who! They had a chance to address this attack on America and they failed and continue to fail all of America. They failed American Citizens. They are letting our heritage, culture and freedom slip away! I wonder how these treacherous people sleep at night!

Dean Stier was born and raised in Michigan. Dean is a retired Staff Engineer from the California aerospace industry and presently resides in Southern California with his lovely wife, a native Californian. Dean and his wife have two grown children and two wonderful granddaughters, all residing in the southwest. Dean is an honorably discharged United States Air Force veteran who received his college education in California.

Dean welcomes your comments at: DeanStier@Hotmail.com

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9917

And THAT is why we are headed to the border.
    There is just a bit more to CA than Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Malibu.

July 18, Campo, California.
    Join us here:

http://www.californiaminutemen.com

And this is what we'll be singing:

http://unitedstates.fm/music/minutemen.mp3

He is right on point and I told him so along with a Happy Father's Day wish.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Dean Stier is a very intelligent man, and I'd like to thank him for this article because it speaks the truth so clearly. I will email him because his address is there.

It is comforting to know there are people like Dean Stier in our country who are so able to get the important points across so clearly and so well, and more importantly that they are willing to stand up and do it. It is people like Dean Stier and the Minute Man Project who are the true American heroes of the 2000's.

Today I was busy running several errands and you just wouldn't believe some of the things I observed about our country's present state. I won't go into detail about everything I saw, but one event included observing an illegal having her 10 or 11 year old son writing a check for her in a store. The kid already looked as though he was well on his way to being a gang member. The mother spoke not a word of English...and obviously on the track she's on, never will....and then you have Hastert yesterday encouraging the GOP to brush up on their Spanish, and I'm thinking about that as I watched all of this unfold in front of me....and honestly....it's as though this country doesn't even have any leadership. It's like a free for all out there.

Does the United States of America even have a President for real? If so why does he allow each day to go by and allow things to just deteriorate more and more in our country?

Why can't he see that he is not helping Mexcio or any of these other countries, but that instead he is destroying America? Could someone please tell me how it is that he can get away with allowing this to happen to our country? I know WHY he is doing it, but could someone tell me HOW he is able to do this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen...are you serious? Hastert was telling Congress they should learn Spanish?

Oh my God....I missed THAT ONE!!

With respect to the President....Bush understands everything. He is not the fool the press makes him out to be. He is very well educated; politically savvy; and knows full well and completely eveyr single consequence of his Master Plan to destroy the United States.

With respect to our governless nation...oh yes....we are approaching turmoil, chaos and anarchy. Our Nation can not function without a President...we are currently without one. He is off busy doing his bidding for the Globalist Boys...getting GMO seed in Iraq; getting all of Mexico's foot soliders well planted here.....finalizing his "deals' all around the world....nothing to do with US or our Nation....just his "deals" with the Prince, Putin, the Energy Boys, the Wall Street brokers wanting their hands on 4% of the annual social security payments, the bew bankruptcy law for the banks....making sure they get your house when the ball drops, the bubble bursts, the bomb falls...

Anarchy and chaos is what you are seeing and feeling because we are operating not only without a leader but something worse. We are dealing with a man holding the leadership postion of the United States who is actually working in direct conflict with our Will and Best Interest.

What we have is a Traitor in the White House in lieu of a Leader which will surely create chaos in our Nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, for the error. Hastert told the GOP to brush up on their Spanish, he didn't tell Congress to learn Spanish. I bumped up the thread for you, it's under Discussion.

Don't read it. It's too disturbing. It will ruin your day and night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the clarification LegalUSCitizen!!

BUT...the GOP controls Congress and "brushing up" means...learning Spanish since few have any Spanish to "brush up on".

In any event, Hastert is just another fool that UNFORTUNATELY made his way to Washington.

I'll have to read the thread....I can't resist more bad news! I have an inquiring mind and was raised to know what hit ya to the extent possible!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Thanks for the clarification LegalUSCitizen!!

BUT...the GOP controls Congress and "brushing up" means...learning Spanish since few have any Spanish to "brush up on".

In any event, Hastert is just another fool that UNFORTUNATELY made his way to Washington.

I'll have to read the thread....I can't resist more bad news! I have an inquiring mind and was raised to know what hit ya to the extent possible!

This is simply outrageous. Mexican mayor of L.A. Bloomberg running reelection ads in spanish. And now this. God Help Us ALL
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN