Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atty. Gen. Punished For Not Representing Illegal Aliens

Atty. Gen. Punished For Not Representing Illegal Aliens
    Thu, 05/01/2008 - 11:15 — Judicial Watch Blog
    The U.S. government is withholding a Nebraska public commission’s federal funding to punish the state’s attorney general for refusing to use taxpayer dollars to file lawsuits on behalf of illegal aliens who claimed housing discrimination.

Because Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning would not pursue cases on behalf of illegal immigrants, the state’s Equal Opportunity Commission lost $240,000 in annual funding from the government. The agency, with seven members appointed by the governor, investigates discrimination statewide.

The commission’s head insisted that the state’s top prosecutor pursue a discrimination case on behalf of an illegal immigrant couple that was asked by a landlord for drivers’ licenses. Non-Hispanic tenants did not have to provide licenses therefore the commission determined that the illegal aliens were victims of discrimination.

Bruning refused to take legal action, stating that the 1996 federal welfare reform law prohibits him from providing legal services to illegal immigrants. “I’m not going to use taxpayer dollars to file lawsuits for illegal aliens,â€
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think it's just about time for the Tea Party.... this corrupted Government just doesnt get it. American citizens are tired of the same ole ploy of using OUR own money to fight us.

This is gone on for far too long and is going to take an even longer time to repair the damage done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Nebraska State Attorney is totally right now as he was a week ago when he told them NO.
    Yeah , It's Time for a Tea Party. Every day my face is rubbed in it . ILLEGALS have NO right .
    Dubya i believe in the U.S.A Constitution .But Not in Dubya and his Government . Too many really bad wrongs (always against the people) .Not enough Rights . Yes , it is Tea Party time . Our Troops fight and died on Foreign land , while the Cream of Mexico's people run right over us and violate every law we live by . BS
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*