Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authorities Arrest Illegal Aliens As They Left Construction

Authorities Arrest Illegal Aliens As They Left Construction Job In Duluth
    Video

May 23, 2007 - Posted 10:34 a.m., DULUTH - President Bush's hard line on illegal immigration hit home on Tuesday in Duluth.

Three illegal aliens were arrested as they left their construction jobs on the London Road Kentucky Fried Chicken expansion project.

Mark Mallory reports.

Spokesmen for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said the three Mexican men are being held at the St. Louis County Jail.

The Customs agent says he expects they'll be deported within the week.

The Duluth based Plasterers Union had been picketing the site because "Keepers Construction Company" said its sub– contractor "Wacker Stucco" was using non–union workers.

The union was even more upset to learn some of those employees were working illegally.

"They say well they're taking jobs, the illegal’s are taking jobs, that our workers don't want,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think all this activity is to lure people into the false sense that our Administration is serious about immigration enforcement...They are just doing something, so we will fall back to sleep...Sorry boys, not about to bite, just yet....because you guys have a pattern...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

President Bush's hard line on illegal immigration...
    President Bush's hard line on illegal immigration?!?!?!
    Bwahahahahaahaa!!

That's a good one, President Bush's hard line on illegal immigration.

Stop, my side is killing me. Heeeelarious!!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

JAK
    He said he follows all federal regulations in hiring and paying his employees and has filed Federal withholding for the three men detained for several years.
    Yea...ah huh...sure you do since the federal government has made it easy for you to say....(whining...) Well, I didn't know!
    They need to throw your butt in jail...wouldn't take long before all of you dirty business's to leave that sorry excuse in the dust!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya know these Administration fools think we believe this BS propaganda...
    What the hell are they smoking...
    I can see the back room secret meeting...going something like this.." OK, they fell for voting for me because I tricked um..into thinking I was a real tough cowboy from Texas...If we bust a few illegals..and put it in the papers...It just might work again...how bout it boys..."
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother