Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authorities Cope With Gang's Immigration Through Valley

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_mor ... 5_0_10_0_C

Authorities Cope With Gang's Immigration Through Valley
    Crackdown enacted as MS-13 members increase presence

By JUAN A. LOZANO
    The Associated Press

HOUSTON, April 28, 2005 â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“We know they are committing crimes, but we have other gangs that are more significant,� said Detective Dianna McLuckie, with the Dallas Police Department’s Gang Unit.

Just READ this statement!! Unbelievably outrageous
    The people in this area should be up in arms as they've just been told that law enforcement will NOT protect them and is being SELECTIVE in the LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

authorities cope with gang immigration

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    “We know they are committing crimes, but we have other gangs that are more significant,� said Detective Dianna McLuckie, with the Dallas Police Department’s Gang Unit.

Just READ this statement!! Unbelievably outrageous
    The people in this area should be up in arms as they've just been told that law enforcement will NOT protect them and is being SELECTIVE in the LAW.
    Well 2ndamendsis,
    Of course it's outrageous! I'm appalled at this whole mess!
    After going back and reading my post, I edited out some things that may have been offensive. Sorry if it was.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People-forget about the MS 13 propaganda.
    There is a gang across the country far more numerous,dangerous,and faster growing than it's distant underling MS 13.That gang is the Mexican Sur 13,of which MS 13 is a more recent spinoff.The government wants you to believe that MS 13 is the worst of the Latin gangs but anyone who knows anything about this will laugh in your face if you try to compare MS 13 in scope to Sur 13 who are the primary street soldiers of the Mexican Mafia.If you have Latins where you live other than Puerto Ricans,just take the time to look at your own surroundings:you will more than likely see graffitti that will either say 13,SUR 13,surenos,TRECE,or XIII.I guarantee you will see this if you have migrants from Mexico in your area.MS 13 makes sure they put MS 13 because they are trying to create an ID that is seperate from the parent SUR 13.They were ran out of LA where they were actually created by SUR 13,that is why they are spreading to other areas.Who do you think their rival gangs are in rural America?Mexican migrants who are Surenos (SUR 13).So don't be hoodwinked by the media-use your own eyes and decide for yourself.

gangs

Hi ricksteves,

I found this website on surenos - Mexican mafia. It seems to have originated from prison-life in our country.

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources ... no_001.htm

But while looking at Mara Salvatrucha gang members, how can you tell the difference since they seem to use similiar symbols?

We have underpasses and sides of shopping centers w/their scribbles all over them.

Latins speak different versions/varieties of Spanish so it's easier to tell the difference for some.But the main thing is the stories that the tattoos tell:Mara Salvatrucha always have a prominent MS located somewhere usually in plain view.
    The media really goes too far to sell this story.If you added up the number of homicides just from LA by Sur 13 members it would probably quadruple the amount commited by MS 13 within the hemisphere.The 'ties to Al Qaeda' thing is about as far fetched as Osama being a Mormon.As far as the border goes,it is controlled on this side by Sur 13;on that side by the local drug cartels who are also Surenos but when here go by the Border Brothers 13 gang-who are also saturating are cities and one of the main rivals to MS 13.

The drug cartels in Mexico weild tremendous political power.The guy before Fox that was anti-drug and for reform was assasinated in the street in broad daylight by the cartels.The cartels control most politics in Mexico and they control their federal and state police,sometimes pitting one against the other in daring daytime gunfights.So because there is an alliance between the Mexican cartel gangs and the American Sur 13ers for smuggling help as well as distribution,maybe since Fox has so much influence with our government is why the go after the Salvadorian MS 13 instead of the Sur 13ers.

gangs

[quote="rickesteves"]Latins speak different versions/varieties of Spanish so it's easier to tell the difference for some.

You know, alot of people do think spanish is spanish. That doesn't make sense does it? Anyway, I had a friend at work who was from Portugal and spoke what I thought was plain old spanish. So when I would get a spanish speaking customer on the phone that I didn't understand, I would give the call to her. She never complained. But one day, she was having trouble with a customer, and when she got off the phone she talked to me about the caller. She said that she understands and is fluent in portugese, and even though the language is very similar, there are some words and phrases she didn't understand.
    You learn something new everyday.

I am both:Portuguese and Spanish.There are major differnces in the two languages.I learned Spanish from running around Latins all my life but Portuguese I just couldn't get.Except for the food.

FYI - RICK
    Portugal is having a major problem with ILLEGALS from Africa. They just hop a little boat and zip over and pop out and walk on up the Portuguese beach. THEN THEY GET ALL THE FREEBIES that the gov't hands out. Portuguese are not happy campers either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast