Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authorities nab illegal wanted in murder case

Authorities nab illegal wanted in murder case
    Thursday, 09 August 2007
    By JAMES CONMY
    Staff Writer
    An illegal immigrant accused of fatally stabbing a 44-year-old father of two in New York City last week was nabbed in West Hazleton early Wednesday morning.
    The arrest marks the seventh time this year someone wanted for murder in a big city or different state was arrested in Luzerne County.
    Three uniformed Pennsylvania state troopers and several New York City detectives took Mejia Cinto into custody at a Roosevelt Street home without incident, said Luzerne County Assistant District Attorney Tim Doherty. The 19-year-old, who emigrated from Mexico, is charged with stabbing Anthony Senisi, the brother of a New York City police officer, once in the chest on Aug. 4.
    Senisi was on his way to a store to get milk when he was stabbed, Doherty said. Senisi would have celebrated his 17th wedding anniversary the next day, he said.
    New York City investigators speculate Cinto’s motive may have been taking his anger out on an unknown victim after allegedly being assaulted and stabbed himself earlier in the day, Doherty said.
    “From what the investigators informed us, it was a senseless act of violence,â€
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank God he was caught.

The 44 year old man died in his father's arms. Heartbreaking, it was on the news the other night.

Here is the heatbreaking video

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home ... 1.1&sflg=1

Yet another murder from the policy of open borders of George Boosh!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The 19-year-old, who emigrated from Mexico, is charged with stabbing Anthony Senisi, the brother of a New York City police officer, once in the chest on Aug. 4.

Excuse me? Emigrated? That is what we call breaking into our country now?

An illegal immigrant accused of fatally stabbing a 44-year-old father of two in New York City last week was nabbed in West Hazleton early Wednesday morning.

I guess illegals feel even more welcome in Hazleton thanks to that Commie judge who gave lawbreakers more rights than Americans.

This makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    The 19-year-old, who emigrated from Mexico, is charged with stabbing Anthony Senisi, the brother of a New York City police officer, once in the chest on Aug. 4.

Excuse me? Emigrated? That is what we call breaking into our country now?

I guess illegals feel even more welcome in Hazleton thanks to that Commie judge who gave lawbreakers more rights than Americans.

This makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.
    you got that right