Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: AWFUL! CNN Analyst Starts SCREAMING AT SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS During Presser

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The media is hysterical, carrying the amnesty message. CNN, FOX News, all media are covering the children and asking Americans to continue to bear the costs from illegal immigration, from failures to enforce immigration laws, from unsecured borders, from administrations that are unwilling to change things. The numbers of people coming across are increasing. The government message of amnesty and granting asylum to 80 percent or more who have claimed it is not a discouragement.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That's why I said, TRUMP has to develop a plan of his own. These other people are proving useless. This President has to do everything himself, he can't hire anyone as smart or as capable as he is, so he just has to do it himself.
    Judy, the president keeps clamoring for amnesty for the DACA illegals. Why? And when amnesty backers write legislation it is bound to be bad for the American people. President Trump should have asked for those who want to truly solve the illegal immigration problem to write any legislation instead of Paul Ryan's friends. That goes for the Goodlatte bill, too.

Sending signals around the world of amnesty for DACA or anyone is a draw for more millioms of illegal aliens to come.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Judy, the president keeps clamoring for amnesty for the DACA illegals. Why? And when amnesty backers write legislation it is bound to be bad for the American people. President Trump should have asked for those who want to truly solve the illegal immigration problem to write any legislation instead of Paul Ryan's friends. That goes for the Goodlatte bill, too.

Sending signals around the world of amnesty for DACA or anyone is a draw for more millioms of illegal aliens to come.
    Why? The church people, GeorgiaPeach, the Evangelicals like Franklin Graham and the Southern Baptist Convention, I posted the article about them yesterday. They support DACA.`
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why? The church people, GeorgiaPeach, the Evangelicals like Franklin Graham and the Southern Baptist Convention, I posted the article about them yesterday. They support DACA.`

Yes, Judy, they are one partner among many who have reasons other than just compassion. Social justice has financial and power rewards.

I was surprised when I first saw the comments by Franklin Graham. I then listened to the entire interview portion about this by him. It was edited and twisted a bit. He said this was a decades old problem that should have been solved.

All of this recent crashing of the borders by children is another Trojan Horse drama to swing the minds and hearts toward accepting amnesty and lawlessness.

It is disappointing to see so many in the religious community supporting amnesty but it is very profitable for those who do.

Yes, it's worth lots of money to them. Disgusting. It's very sad and troubling to see our churches influencing public policy and impacting legislation, which, you know, is expressly prohibited for all 501 C 3 tax exempt organizations in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12