Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: 6 employees arrested over fraudulent data

6 employees arrested over fraudulent data
    JJ Hensley

Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies arrested six people while investigating potential violations of the state’s new employer-sanctions law, but all six were employees.

Deputies, acting on a series of tips to the department’s hotline, visited three businesses since Feb. 1 and arrested six employees after the deputies discovered the workers had used fraudulent documents to get their jobs. They each face Class 4 felony counts of producing fraudulent documents.

The business owners cooperated with deputies and were cleared of wrongdoing, Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

“We did not get any concrete information that the employers themselves were violating the law,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent, Arizona is becoming a model for the rest of the nation.

I wish they had given more details...........I had a tenant deported two weeks ago after, according to his friends, he was arrested at work for using false documents. I'm now wondering if this was related to that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)