Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Budget, border top concerns of governor candidate

Budget, border top concerns of governor candidate

By Alexis Bechman

June 15, 2010

Gubernatorial candidate Buz Mills said he will make the cuts to balance the state’s massive budget deficit, but will not skimp on funding to secure Arizona’s border, which he said is under attack from illegal immigrants.

“I will use every resource available to me, everyone we got, including the National Guardâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The local TV commercials that he paid for started out super bland - as if he thought that we are stupid, as if he thought by saying nothing that he could even get the illegals' vote, as if he thinks that people are so emotionally grasping for change that we will vote for him despite that he said nothing. Next he insulted Governor Brewer in his commercial. He made insults but did not bother to back up with any information so - must be false allegations. then it came out that the reason he is so wealthy is because of some shady business deal that landed him in court. Now he has a settlement and managed to avoid prison for his part in it. There is so much information to read and read between the lines!

Anyway, now he has realized that he has to actually say something - we aren't that stupid - this is good - but the way he went about it - I have no trust for him whatsoever. He just really wants to get elected.

Governor Brewer will have to mess up really bad to lose this election I think. What do I know? We have a huge population of liberal-progressives and whole cities that put so much pro "immigrant" pressure that people are probably terrified to think and do otherwise.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Sounds like

Sounds like your typical snake of a politician. Speak as obscure and vague as possible, stick to simple talking points that offer no insight, and only give minor details about your political beliefs and political agenda when verbally cornered...

That crap don't fly any more.

Demand direct and detailed responses from your politicians about everything they have planned and all their political beliefs. NEVER accept the roundabout explanations that really don't explain a thing. Call them out on everything they say if you question its validity. Do not be afraid to tell them you DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THAT THEY SAY.