Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ Candy Store Robber Stabs Woman, Leaves Her for Dead

Video at source

MCSO: Candy store robber stabs woman, leaves her for dead

Reported by: Christina Boomer
    Email: cboomer@abc15.com
    Reported by: Brent Roulier
    Last Update: 6/10 7:52 am

Diego Ramirez Ramirez
    Click the play button on the video window to the right to see the story

MESA, AZ -- The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a young man wanted for armed robbery and attempted murder.

On Saturday, Diego Ramirez Ramirez, 18, held up the Dulceria Cindy candy store located on the 9300 block of East Apache Trail, east of Ellsworth Road in Mesa, according to an MCSO press release.

MCSO said Ramirez robbed the elderly woman inside at knifepoint and then tried to kill her.

Detectives said he left her for dead.

People who work nearby said she had stab wounds to her neck, hands, and head.

They also said one of her eyes was black and blue.

Maria Casillas works at The Place, a beauty shop nearby.

On Tuesday, Casillas said she saw the woman who had recently been released from the hospital.

She also told ABC15 News that Ramirez knew the woman because he was a regular customer.

The suspect is an undocumented immigrant and may be under the influence of drugs, according to MCSO.

Detectives believe it is possible that Ramirez has shaved his head in an effort to change his appearance and may be hiding in the east Mesa/Apache Junction area.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Ramirez is urged to contact Detective J.L. Sparman at 602-989-3757, or Detective S. Frederick at 602-876-1000.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/south ... sgriw.cspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Punk criminal to hurt an elderly woman.

Sounds like the handy work of yet another illegal. I hope the elderly women will recover quickly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    "The suspect is an undocumented immigrant and may be under the influence of drugs, according to MCSO."

Detectives believe it is possible that Ramirez has shaved his head in an effort to change his appearance and may be hiding in the east Mesa/Apache Junction area.
    'Or headed back to Mexico' should be included.

This happened right in my very immediate neighborhood and hit waaaaay too close for comfort.

Not only do we know the victim, but the little bastard who did this lives/hangs out in this development and we know exactly who he is. Another IA thug.......the product of all of those wonderful and superior illegal alien family values we continually hear about

And our sons had to SEE what had happened to that poor woman too. They had just left to go on a bike ride with their uncle when, a few minutes later, our oldest boy came running back into the house yelling something about the "candy lady".....as all the kids call her along with "Dulcita".... being stabbed and laying on the ground with her throat cut

It wasn't too long after that when the police came to the house asking for our help as the property managers and they had been sitting on this place since Saturday because they were extremely confident that he was in here and someone was hiding him.

I haven't been able to find anything news wise, but my husband just got back from seeing her son at the store a little while ago and the son said that they've caught the guy......grabbed him sometime late last night or early this morning. I guess it was pretty gruesome over there but they had it all cleaned up, repainted, new inventory brought in, and were just waiting for the tile guy to install the new flooring.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    It wasn't too long after that when the police came to the house asking for our help
    Did the "Immigrant Community" help?

Note: the PC term.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    It wasn't too long after that when the police came to the house asking for our help

Did the "Immigrant Community" help?

Note: the PC term.

LOL.....yes, I did notice your pc term

As far as what assistance may have come from the "community", I'm not sure but assume it was probably the same as it has always been whenever there has been a crime committed.

We have some here who are very good and decent people who will talk to the police. We have others who will know things and are afraid, more of the perpetrator and their friends than the police btw, so will come and talk to my husband who will then get in touch with the police. We work with the police quite often like that because people know we keep our mouths shut and don't rat anyone out as being the snitches.

And then there are others who could watch someone be murdered at their feet and swear up and down that they know nothing, or will lie through their teeth to protect the person who did it because they are family or friends.

People were really pissed off about this though. That woman has been here a long time, everyone knows her and just adores her......Tough Guy should just be grateful that the cops found him before people in the development did, let's just put it that way

Diego Ramirez Ramirez

Added to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4291--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean

Diego Ramirez Ramirez

Added to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4291--0-0.html

Looks rather tame doesn't he?

Believe me when I say not to let appearances fool you