Thread: AZ is Done For

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ is Done For

Senator Pearce presented the senate here in AZ an awesome immigration reform package that entailed everything from schools requiring proof of citizenship status to hospital ERs having to report illegals. We thought for sure that this wonderful package of bills which would have saved this state was in the bag. Well my friends, turns out we were all wrong. I was watching the news today and some of our Republican senators decided to stab the citizens of AZ in the back by voting this package off the table.

One of these traitors actually had the audacity to stand there on TV and say that he voted against this package because it would not save AZ tax payers money. He said that in order for these bills to save AZ money, they would have to specifically target the cartels. I am so glad I am going back home to Michigan. I can see now why the illegals continue to stay here. Because like Sen Ron Gould said on the news today, this place is owned by lobbyists and CEOs who will never let go of their slave labor. He also added that every year we think things are going to change for AZ, but in the end this is what it boils down to. I cannot see this state EVER coming out of the recession with this sherade continuing. This state is already dang near being a third world country within the US being as broke as it is with some of the worst schools in the country, bankrupt maternity wards closing and absolutely no jobs for American citizens.

And as for this imaginary boycott, the average American is not boycotting AZ! I have seen quite the opposite this year, I see out of state plates all over the road!!! I truly do feel that the average American wants to support AZ!

Here is an article if you all would like to read about it.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...efeat-03182011
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    It MAY NOT be all over yet.

Turncoat Republican legislators defeat important immigration bills

A m e r i c a n P o s t – G a z e t t e

Distributed by C O M M O N S E N S E , in Arizona

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Need your help contacting turncoat Republican legislators
    Legislators are not representing their constituents, instead they are representing illegal aliens

Several Republican legislators voted against five important illegal immigration bills today in the Senate, preventing every single one from passing. This is outrageous considering the state is broke and most Arizonans want our borders enforced. Vast numbers of people around the country are now in favor of eliminating automatic birthright citizenship. These legislators are not representing their constituents. There is one more opportunity for these bills to be brought up for a vote again. We need you to call, email or visit these turncoat legislators and demand that they support these bills. Their duty as legislators is to the citizens of Arizona, not the citizens of foreign countries! The illegal immigrant sympathizers like to say, “Why are we punishing the children for the sins of their parents?â€

Banned
    Also worth looking at:

Arizona Senate fails on Immigration…again.

March 17, 2011 By Keith Sipmann 10 Comments

Sen. Steve Yarbrough, R-Chandler; Sen. Steve Gallardo, D-Phoenix; Sen. Paula Aboud, D-Tucson; Senate Minority Leader David Schapira, D-Tempe; and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Phoenix have all voted “NOâ€

Banned
    http://sonoranalliance.com/2011/03/17/t ... ion-bills/ VOTE IN POLL Then send It to the IDIOTS>>>>

The cost of illegal aliens to the state of Arizona is $2.6 billion dollars a year!
    This does not count the tax revenue lost by taxpaying Arizonians out of work!
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg

Arizona's unemployment rate is above national average and holding!
    http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usu ... yment+rate

"Jobs and cost to state!" "That's the Gig!" "There's nothing they can say against the truth!" "Jobs and money have no race, religion, or political affiliation!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"One Senator even went as far as saying that passing the Birthright citizenship bill in particular could even result in a reinterpretation of the 14th Amendment."

AND THAT'S A BAD THING????????
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    "One Senator even went as far as saying that passing the Birthright citizenship bill in particular could even result in a reinterpretation of the 14th Amendment."

AND THAT'S A BAD THING????????
    I believe that the bill is designed to do just that, challenge the interpretation of the 14th Amendment....however, it could backfire.

AZ 1308 is the only bill I have a problem with and I've already voiced my concern to Russell Pearce and Ron Gould.

Arizona Senate Bill 1308 Defines Dual Citizens As Natural Born Citizens.

I would like to see the language of "Natural Born" deleted in favor of just "United States Citizen".

If AZ is done for---

If AZ is done for---then the rest of the country is in for a nose dive.. Governor Brewer has shown the other states a stand of courage and challenge to the failing Federal system.

Other states have been motivated by AZ to start protecting America at the state level because of the enemies, yes, enemies that are controlling the federal government today. Oklahoma has also displayed a strong patriotic front for American sovereignty.

If I were to accept that AZ is done I would feel I was standing alone. This site and a few others show me that I am far from alone.

I know how you feel. I have been there a couple of times my self. My fellow conservative bloggers have lifted me back up and we will win. I do not know how low we will have to got before the majority of Americans get out of their TV watching fog and see what has happened, but they will. Perhaps when the unemployment rate gets to 20-25%.