Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Group plans protest on the border on Sunday

Group plans protest on the border on Sunday
    By Jonathon Shacat
    Herald/Review

Published on Saturday, December 15, 2007

BISBEE — Citizens for Border Solutions is sponsoring a binational protest that will take place Sunday at 1 p.m. on both sides of the border near the Naco port of entry.

“Mexican and U.S. citizens will express their dismay at the extension of the wall, particularly extending the wall to and through the San Pedro River,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The wall is destroying the friendship between Mexico and the U.S., is destroying wildlife habitat and migration paths for animals, and will cause more people to die in the desert, she said.

Now this is funny stuff, right here

What "friendship" with Mexico? They are not our friend.....not by a long shot.

Secondly, what of the wildlife habitat that has already been destroyed, and continues to be destroyed, trampled all over by millions of criminals entering the US illegally? She doesn't seem very concerned about that, now does she?

Lastly, if this causes "more people to die in the desert", just who's fault is that? If I want to go somewhere but know I'm not going to get there because there is a huge barrier at the end of the road which is going to stop me......I'm staying home. It's just not worth the trip and definitely not worth dying over.

Please, I wish these people would stop using the "immigration paths" of poor, defenseless animals as an excuse. The only impeded immigration paths they are talking about are the ones illegals use to get in here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)