Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Immigrant survives 35-foot fall into mine shaft

Comments at the source link.
    ~~~

Immigrant survives 35-foot fall into mine shaft
    December 22nd, 2008 @ 10:28am
    by Associated Press

TUCSON, Ariz. - An illegal immigrant from Mexico fell 35 feet into an abandoned mine shaft in southeastern Arizona, but is expected to survive.

U.S. Border Patrol spokesman Mike Scioli said Monday that agents got a call Sunday from someone reporting that a man had fallen into the mine shaft seven miles east of Douglas and was severely injured.

When agents arrived, the man was unable to move because of his injuries, including a possible broken hip.

Search and rescue crews with the Border Patrol and the Cochise County Sheriff's Department rappelled into the mine shaft and rescued the man.

He was taken to a Tucson hospital. His condition is unknown, but his injuries aren't believed to be life-threatening.

http://www.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1013466
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

send

Please send Mexico the bill for this.

Shortly after the rescue, it was discovered that the immigrant stole the social security number and ID of the mineshaft.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.