Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

AZ-Man holds gun on suspected illegal immigrant

Man holds gun on suspected illegal immigrant

Published: Monday, November 9, 2009 6:59 PM MST

A Green Valley man pulled a gun on a suspected illegal immigrant last week when the man entered his garage and asked for water, according to a Pima County Sheriff’s report.

The resident told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that at about 5 p.m. Thursday a Hispanic man in a T-shirt and blue baseball cap “barged in toâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You won't believe the bleeding heart comments to this story!

I posted:

Better Safe than Sorry. Since when is reporting a lawbreaker to an enforcement agency a deplorable act? i would suggest the bleeding hearts here put their money where their mouth is and and adopt an IA into THEIR HOME, better yet a whole IA family. I give to charities of MY choice and resent being forced to be charitable to IAs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats because its Green Valley! Where they drive golf carts in the streets and they need the cheap illegal labor. I used to work at the copper mine and about once a week, I would see the illegals walking down Duvall Mine road. There was an outside hose, I am sure of it at one of the houses.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Thats because its Green Valley! Where they drive golf carts in the streets and they need the cheap illegal labor. I used to work at the mine and about once a week, I would see the illegals walking down Duvall Mine road. There was an outside house, I am sure of it at one of the houses.
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering why it even made the news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its a retirement community on the fringes. Far away enough from Tucson to be its own little world. Its a ghost town in the summer, and then picks up again in the winter when all the snow birds come south.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

My post was never added!

I figured something out about all the bleeding heart posters on the web-site. They have an organized church group down there (in nearby Sahuarita) and they sound exactly like the people who posted. It is too bad that they have no sympathy for a retired age man who has an intruder walk onto his property and speak to him in a foreign language. I do.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    My post was never added!
    It's there now.