Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Mesa Girl Gets Indecent Awakening

Look at the disgusting 'house guests' that this corrupt government is attempting to force down our throats and into our homes!!!
    STOP AMNESTY ~~ ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS

Police: Mesa Girl Gets Indecent Awakening

POSTED: 6:21 am PDT May 29, 2007
    UPDATED: 6:30 am PDT May 29, 2007

MESA, Ariz. -- A Mesa girl had a rude awakening when she awoke to find her father's friend masturbating in her room, Mesa police said.

Police said the girl's father allowed his landscaping co-worker of two years to spend the night at their trailer after they'd been drinking.

When a noise in her room woke the girl that night, police said, she found 37-year-old Gonzalo Morales Eufrazio standing in her room with his pants around his knees.
    AOT 2007

Police said the girl screamed and Eufrazio ran.

Officers arrived and said they found Eufrazio hiding in some bushes in the trailer park. Police said he admitted to exposing himself.

Officers said they also found cocaine on him.

Eufrazio is an illegal immigrant from Sonora, Mexico, according to police.

Copyright 2007 by KPHO.com. All right
    http://www.kpho.com/news/13403605/detail.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would have given him one of these if he was in my daughter's room:

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Thank God that is all that happened. While terrible and traumatizing for the young girl, this story is relatively mild compared to most of the stories we receive about illegal alien sex encounters with children.

It is a sad day in America when we have to be relieved by a story like this one compared to the norm we are experiencing.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William took the words out of my mouth What a sick individual

What a wanker! Deport him.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

The Admins might delete this post....but I have this grave fear that there is a propensity among Hispanic men from Mexico and Central America, to lust after young teenage girls. In their country, and indeed in their culture, it's perfectly okay to have sex with girls as young as 12.

It's very very scary because here in the U.S., it's considered rape to have sex with a child under the age of 17. Sooo, what will our law enforcement do with all the sex that takes place between adult Hispanic men and teenage girls here in the U.S. if this amnesty crap passes? Will they turn their backs on that too???

Oh, and to me, that "man" (I use that term loosely) looks like a monster.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

He looks like a freak, Americangirl.
    Why in the world would we want 20 millions of these "people' here?
    It seems that they like younger girls as they do in thier homeland.
    If that were my daughter, he would be praying for the police to show up.

All illegals who commit these crimes should be required to register as sexual predators and ordered to stay at least 50 miles from U.S. borders.

This is just a sample of the bad things in Houston and areas

http://www.click2houston.com/news/13400025/detail.html

HOUSTON -- An 18-year-old illegal immigrant denied he committed a string of attacks on females on the city's north side, though police said his fingerprints were found where two of the crimes occurred.

Edgar San Miguel, who is from Mexico, was arrested May 20 and charged with burglary with intent to commit sexual assault. He was being held in the Harris County jail on $100,000 bail.

In a jailhouse interview with the Houston Chronicle on Saturday, San Miguel denied being the predator who Houston police said is believed to have entered at least 10 homes. In many cases, police said the attacker climbed into bed with girls or women and masturbated while fondling them.

Police lifted San Miguel's fingerprints from windows at the home where the first attack allegedly occurred on Jan. 13 and from the home of another attack on May 18, said investigator Pedro Moreno of the homicide division's sex crimes unit.

Three attacks have occurred since San Miguel's arrest, and appear unrelated to the other incidents, Moreno said. Moreno said San Miguel has refused to answer questions about other cases.

Police have collected DNA samples from some of the incidents and are investigating whether they are connected or might be the work of copycats, Moreno said.

San Miguel admitted in the interview with the newspaper that he broke into the first home, but he said he did not try to assault the 24-year-old woman who lives there.

The woman has identified San Miguel as her attacker.

She said she was awakened that night by a friend who needed a ride home. When she returned about 2:30 a.m., her attacker jumped out from behind her kitchen table, she said.

The woman said the attacker appeared drunk, spouted vulgarities at her in Spanish and threw her to the floor and onto a coffee table while trying to take off her clothes. After she fought off the attacker and jumped over her couch, he ran away, she said.

The woman said she saw San Miguel on May 20 as he walked along a nearby street. She called police and identified him as the attacker, and he was arrested.
    We the People. You the Invader