Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ reader Says Media Blackout Iraq Vets Stabbing

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_021307.htm - did

Today’s Letter: A Reader Reports New Blackout On Iraq Veteran Wounded By Illegal Alien In Arizona

An Iraq war vet was stabbed in Phoenix recently by an illegal alien, [Armando Martinez-Lozano, 34] but the news here has been slow to report this and has actually often even left out the part about the perpetrator being an illegal. (Only one news station, KPHO, reported this bit of information).

The only place you can read about it online at this time, that I can find, is here, then click the Cox video on the right. [Soldier Stabbed After Return From Iraq, KPHO.com, February 13, 200]

The name of the soldier is Jason Okon, and his family and friends are also saying that it was a hate crime, that the illegal alien purposely did it because he knew that Jason was a U.S. vet:

Why the news blackout on this? [VDARE.COM note: Google News has one result for “Jason Okon” as of this writing.] (Which is all too typical when it comes to illegal aliens around here, a money-maker for the rich here.)

Read a previous letter from the same writer here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

themedia is willing to protect criminal aliens at the expense of Americans.

This should go to all the raido talk shows and the family should try getting on Lou Dobbs.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I just emailed this to Lou Dobbs, hope he mentions it on his show we will see.I will also try to get it out to Sean Hannity and to the O'reilly show.

Ok, I have sent it to all 3 shows we will see if anyone reports on it tonight.

Rock on Nitty!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Great idea NItty! This definately needs national media coverage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I told all of them, this was an intolerable situation for our good Vets to come home only to be laid out by an illegal immigrant and something needed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I told all of them, this was an intolerable situation for our good Vets to come home only to be laid out by an illegal immigrant and something needed to be done.
    Good job, Nitty!!

Thumbs up!!!! Nitty, great Job.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast