Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That nice apartment complex won't be so nice in about one year...do a follow-up a year from AZ Republic and see how Mexico it wil be then.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Boycott the liberal anti-American press and their advertisers until they have more compassion for Americans than for foreign invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure looks like a nice truck they are driving. Lot's of Americans would like to have a car that nice, where is their sob story?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    What I'm wondering is how, on $9.80/hr and with only one parent working, can they have a car, stereo, TVs, etc? Not only that, but have enough left over to buy gas for the long trip at $2.79/gallon???
    Not to mention 3 kids and a dog with puppies! The welfare won't be as plentiful in PA as it is in AZ.

Sent this story to my local and state reps, so they can hurry up and pass an AZ type law before more come poring into PA!
    "

Thanks bowman, I forgot to post the picture. I noticed in the caption that mom and dad don't use the same surname. It makes me wonder if this is another "unwed" mother on welfare while dad works for cash.

Undocumented immigrants Christian Sanchez, 2, sleeps in between his dad Luis Sanchez and Marlen Ramirez while driving through Illinois.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There always were, and there always will be, citizens to work those jobs. There were many less cast-off and many less on entitlements. Most stores had a guy to sweep the store and constantly clean-up. He knew not to help the customers unless absolutely necessary, or if they already knew him. Sometimes he wasn't too bright. Sometimes he was partially crippled from polio. But he made enough to keep a roof over his head and eat and he was happy about the job and nobody made fun of him for having that level of job. We were a kinder gentler nation.

Today this same man is most likely homeless. He may get Social Security disability every month but in most cases he will not be considered capable of handling the funds himself and so out of his monthly payment a large fee is paid to an "administrator." After the "administrator" gets his or her fee, there is not enough monies left to pay rent anywhere.

Everybody would be happier if he could sweep a floor somewhere. He would feel better about himself and he would not be a burden on society.

Dishwasher and landscaping were also jobs that there were plenty of citizens to do and they want those jobs back.

I think that the Arizona Republic needs to make sure they cover the happy citizens who are now finally able to get a job now that the illegals are leaving. Azcentral is the on-line version of the Arizona Republic newspaper.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    There always were, and there always will be, citizens to work those jobs.
    Yes, there are lots of able bodied American men of all races living in our local homeless shelter, they ride bikes around town rummaging for recylables in trash cans. They would give anything to have this foreign invaders job and car. When I see them and how politicians like Boxer and Peloso prefer foreign criminals my blood boils.

Two more blatent criminal acts I failed to mention in the other post where I talked about the guy's false ID and licence plates and car insurance, now I see this picure and they're diving with a child not in a booster seat which is illegal too and the other guy said he discarded a suitcase to lighten the load. Sounds like it was just dumped like they litter the desert when the coyotes tell them to dump everything they brought in order to travel. These people don't care what laws they break or anything other than themselves.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

If there's a law to break, a system or program to cheat, these invaders will find away to do it! It's what they do best....this whole story makes me nauseous. The only benefit to such a story is it will bring to light, the lengths these squatters will go to cheat our system and break our laws.

God only knows how many tax payer dollars these criminals have sucked off hard working Americans, many of whom are denied any help whatsoever when they have needed it!

Sickening!

Too bad their are no comments allowed at the source site!

This is what I posted on the other thread. By the way, since this was written as a "Sob Story," the writer ignores all the laws that these people break.

This guy admitted using a false ID to work. This should make him inelligable to ever apply for citizenship, one of those things the activists always forget. His truck also had AZ plates. I'd like to know how he got those. If he got them with an AZ secure licenense then he scammed the system there too. Did he have insurace as required by AZ law? No sympathy from me for his pight. I hope he still gets caught.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast