Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Judy, does the bill as presented grandfather all already here? Anchor babies that is.
    Yes, federal bill HB 1868 grandfathers all already here. It disallows it going forward of the date it's passed. It doesn't go back and undo any citizenship that people think they already have, just stops this insane practice in the future by federal law.
    it needs to go back. but the farthest it can date back is the amnesty of 1986. and let the illegals and their anchor babies challenge it because they will lose before all courts

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Judy, does the bill as presented grandfather all already here? Anchor babies that is.
    Yes, federal bill HB 1868 grandfathers all already here. It disallows it going forward of the date it's passed. It doesn't go back and undo any citizenship that people think they already have, just stops this insane practice in the future by federal law.
    it needs to go back. but the farthest it can date back is the amnesty of 1986. and let the illegals and their anchor babies challenge it because they will lose before all courts
    Perhaps, ideally, it should, but in our country, a law can only apply going forward, not backwards, because of ex post facto protection in the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 which provides:

"No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed."

Ex post facto (definition):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What I noticed on that list of supporters of the bill is that there isn't one Hispanic surname on there who has the guts to step up to the plate and show support for this country or it's citizens! The majority of Hispanics in office just can't seem to force themselves to represent any other ethnicity but their own as is evidenced by that list this far. They're more afraid of being called a "vendido" than being proud to be called an American patriot by doing what's right for this country and it' citizens.

That's one thing La Raza has been very instrumental in accomplishing in the past 9 years is in bringing racism back into this country full force turning Americans of Latino ancestry who were once proud to be Americans, into rabid reconquistas, but perhaps that's a good thing. I sure will never forget who those turn coats are and I will NEVER consider them Americans if they do somehow remain in office due solely upon their skin color and the language they speak. That's why I and many people I know have made a vow NEVER again will we vote for anyone with an Hispanic surname, since so many of them that have been given the opportunity to serve this great nation have bastardized their opportunity by showing contempt for this great nation and it's rule of law, in favor of aiding and abetting in supporting Mexico in it's unlawful invasion and occupation of the USA!

Before anyone starts calling me or my colleagues "racists" for taking this stance, you'd better keep it in perspective. This has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with observing that people with certain surnames attached to them have overwhelmingly shown a vile disrespect and non support for the USA and it's citizens. If these politicians want to represent Mexicans, then go to Mexico and represent them there and quit using my tax dollars to represent them here!

I fully support people for office such as Allen West for example, which again has nothing to do with the color of his skin, one way or another, but has everything to do with his faith, loyalty and obvious love for this country and for all the things that make it great and that includes all the people of all colors who make it a great country by looking past skin color and doing what's right for everyone, equally.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Pearce wrote in one e-mail: "I also intend to push for an Arizona bill that would refuse to accept or issue a birth certificate that recognizes citizenship to those born to illegal aliens, unless one parent is a citizen."
    This is the only way we are going to get them to face the problem, by passing something like this bill it will finally get the issue to the courts!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can't wait to put my stamp of approval on that via my vote if it becomes a referendum issue versus a legislative bill. I love Mr. Pearce. I can tell you personally that he also a very strong supporter of 2nd Amendment rights as well and helped get many new good gun laws passed this year and last year. I have written to him several times on various issues and he alway's responds back. I was very suprised one time to get a response back from him on a saturday afternoon. He is definately a breath of fresh air on what it means to be a politician who represents the people!!!

I am hoping he runs for Senate someday where he can start making a difference on many issues that affect all of us. He would do much better to sit on MccLame's seat especially on the Homeland Security sub-committee.

Until he runs I am voting for Hayworth to take MccLame's job in Washington....see you all at the November polls...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12