Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    WorriedAmerican

Click the arrow on the screen to the right of the headline , it should work ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In other words, Napolitano is enforcing a policy whereby being illegal in this country is no longer a deportable offense, thus ignoring immigration law!

This traitor needs to go!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch

WorriedAmerican said : I can't watch the video? What's up with that?
    It won't open...

Just checked , the video was working ...
    Hi, can you tell me where it is located on the page?
    I did the near the bottom icon that looks like a camera.
    NOTHING ....
    Think obama is on to me? LOL
    The little video cam and darkened text says

Click the play button on the video window to the right to see the story

Look to the right of this because its working fine

I don't get it. Why would anyone release an IA that is clearly breaking U.S. law? Has common sense disappeared in this country?!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

It is the viewpoint of DHS Secretary Napolitano and the Obama Administration that illegal entry into the US is not a serious crime.

However, illegal aliens usually participate in identity theft. They either make-up a Social Security number, or steal it from Americans. Doesn't DHS consider this a serious crime? And yet, they're releasing "ordinary" illegal aliens back onto our streets.

Around one month ago, the US Supreme Court made a decision which might have thrown a monkey-wrench into our ability to enforce our immigration laws to the utmost. They ruled that an illegal alien is not guilty of identity theft "if he didn't know that the Social Security # that he was using belonged to another person".

What is so surprising is that it was a unanimous 9-0 ruling by the Supremes. And this was after 3 previous Appellate Court rulings that this illegal's alleged ignorance was no excuse.

I can just picture this illegal alien's lawyer testifying in court, "My illegal client didn't mean to steal an American's SS #. He thought it was simply a bogus, manufactured number that he thought he could use to fool employers into hiring him as a worker".

Nevermind that, if an American decides to steal someone else's identity, they would probably be prosecuted to the fullest extent. And yet, an illegal alien now has a ready-made perfect excuse: "Whoops, I just didn't know".

I think this recent decision by the Supreme Court was a key element that paved the way to the modification of the 287-G program. Now illegal entry into the US and identity theft don't seem like such big crimes after all. At least, that's the line of reasoning that DHS and the Obama Administration seems to be using.

It is called Open Borders....North American Union, free movement of goods and people and the LOSS of our Nation!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What is so surprising is that it was a unanimous 9-0 ruling by the Supremes. And this was after 3 previous Appellate Court rulings that this illegal's alleged ignorance was no excuse.
    It's not surprising to me. We are rabid with corruption with Obama, Janet, and Nancy running/ruining the country.
    It was after Obama went to the Supreme Court to talk them out
    of hearing the case about Obama not showing his Birth Certificate.
    Right off, the Supremes came out and said it was on HOLD!!!

He must of got at them about all things illegal immigrants issues.

Clearly and sadly his threats worked on the Supreme Court...

Americans Have NO COUNTRY!

We are a people with out a Country.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12