Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ Sheriff Authorizes Lethal Force Against Cartels, Bandits

Drug smugglers and border bandits have been threatening citizens and law enforcement in southern Arizona for long enough and one county Sheriff is taking a stand.

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu has announced his police department plans to use deadly force, if necessary, to finally drive the dangerous criminals out of the area. Local ABC affiliate KGUN reports:

The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office has recently been in the spotlight for sniffing out smugglers and their drug loads. Sheriff Babeu told KGUN9 News he’s about to go on the offensive with a massive show of force to stop smugglers and bandits.

“We’re sending out three different teams of eight to fifteen deputies in each that are heavily armed, even with sniper teams, out to the desert at all hours of the day and night,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote][b]“I’ve given specific instruction, no less than lethal force is going to be used. It‘s all lethal force only and we go into that environment knowing that we’re likely expecting an armed threat from these people,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i saw it in email and went to KGUN to find the story and could not find it

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i saw it in email and went to KGUN to find the story and could not find it
    There is video confirmation at the link.

Banned
    WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will take odds that the feds will go after Paul in a second

any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will take odds that the feds will go after Paul in a second

any takers?
    I was thinking the same thing. They are already after Arpio. You watch, the feds will send the army after this sheriff. Anything to protect the illegal.

I'm glad to hear this, because cops have aren't hesitating to use lethal force against Americans, so I've never understood why they tried to pussyfoot around foreigners, let alone criminal foreigners.

Good for Paul.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“I’ve given specific instruction, no less than lethal force is going to be used. It‘s all lethal force only and we go into that environment knowing that we’re likely expecting an armed threat from these people,â€

I support Babeu 1000%! If our police, sheriffs, border patrol agents are expected to lay their lives on the line they should be able to defend themselves with lethal force.

[/b]