Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    As far as the Mexican government is concerned its not a problem. The military and government all get paid by the cartels and its how they keep their power and wealth by being the problem. They have no interest in change. The only change would be if the people rise up or if Mexico goes to war with someone they can't beat.

Basically Mexico IS our problem. But the way to starve it is militarizing the border. Cut off the drug supply to the US and they starve financially.
    Amen! You have it down packed, no one could have expressed the current issue any better!!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    It's pathetic that Obama doesn't give a rat's posterior about the security and safety of the American people by saying we don't need any border security but erects more fences and barriers around the Whitehouse. Go figure.......
    I believe the biggest IA advocates live in "Gated Communities" and the only IA's affecting them are their nannies, gardeners and/or their cheap labor employees.
    They sure aren't cutting my grass and cleaning my house

AND THEY NEVER WILL..even if I could afford it......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Sen. Robert Meza, D-Phoenix, suggested a holistic approach to security by addressing the economic and social crises in Mexico.

"This is a systemic problem," Meza said. "The root of the problems lie in Mexico, so why haven't the U.S. senators tackled the problems in Mexico?"
    Then maybe this man ought to go back to his homeland and fix the problems. Why doesn't he volunteer to go? Why should we spend more money then we have already to fix something that has been broken since its inception.

Let all these illegals go back and fix their country they seem to LOVE SO MUCH! They seem to show us that in their rallies.

Welcome to ALIPAC revrick

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12