Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ-Truck packed with entrants crashes

What is this with reporting ILLEGAL ENTRANT--it is ILLEGAL ALIEN or ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

Use of entrants in this article also.
    Mexican man shot by agent faces charges of smuggling, assault
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-663823.html#663823

Truck packed with entrants crashes

By Alexis Huicochea
    Arizona Daily Star
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 04.10.2008

Three people were injured when a pickup truck carrying illegal entrants crashed during a police chase Wednesday night on the South Side.
    This is the second serious accident involving vehicles full of illegal entrants in the area since Monday, the other being a rollover crash that killed one woman and injured 29 other people near Benson.

The latest crash happened at about 9 after an Arizona Department of Public Safety officer tried to stop a truck for a traffic violation near the junction of Interstates 10 and 19, said Sgt. Fabian Pacheco, a Tucson police spokesman.

The truck's driver did not stop, and the chase ensued. When the truck reached speeds of up to 90 mph, the DPS officer ended the chase, Pacheco said.

The truck continued south on I-19 and tried to exit at West Irvington Road, where it crashed into a Honda Civic. The Civic was pushed into a third car.

About 15 suspected illegal entrants in the truck got out and ran across Irvington and went behind a Home Depot. None was found by authorities as of late Wednesday.

The two occupants of the Honda were taken to University Medical Center with minor injuries. The driver of the third car was not injured.

A person claiming to be a passenger in the pickup truck was taken to UMC with minor injuries, Pacheco said.

The driver of the truck had not been found by officers.

â—
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I ALSO USE THE TERM "ENTRANT" OR "ILLEGAL ENTRANT". IT IS HARD FOR THE OBL'S TO ARGUE AGAINST IT BECAUSE, AFTER ALL, THEY ARE ENTRANTS AND THEY ARE ILLEGAL. THEY ARE ENTERING SO THEY ARE ENTRANTS. THEY ARE ILLEGAL SO THEY ARE ILLEGAL ENTRANTS. I DONT DO IT TO COVER UP THE CRIME THEY COMMIT BUT TO USE A TERM THAT IS MORE DIFFICULT FOR THE OPPOSITION TO CRITICIZE. WHAT CAN THEY SAY? THAT THEY ARENT ENTRANTS? IN FACT IN SOME CHATS I CALL THEM UNAUTHORIZED ENTRANTS OR UNAUTHORIZED FOREIGN ENTRANTS. HARD TO ARGUE IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)